Kiss of Death sales?

RIPPAC4 said:
I agree with u 100% because jada shit sounds better than 50
the fuck has that got 2 do with it...........jada kod shit is wack full stop. for any1 to say that this is a 'good album' and that it shudve gone platinum is delusional. jada needs to start being himself and making the music that he used to make instead of trying to be a massive superstar when he knows its not goin to happen no matter how much he tries.

KISS 'BRING BACK THAT G SHIT ' ;)

yeah....the album deserves more....but at the same time nas streets disciple is doing real bad two even though its a real good album.....

HellRazor05 said:
sniper, it gets to a certain point where fans get sick and tired of hearing the same old "ill shoot you" type songs. kiss likes to try new things, if you can name me one song on that album where he didnt drop some real shit then try your best. if he was makin the same kind of songs he was 5 years ago, people would be like "this shit is gettin old, all he does is talk about different ways he can kill people," so hes tryin to talk about other things and people are criticizing him too. people like eminem, nas, etc. wouldn't have told him personally that he was better than them lyrically if he sucked lets put it that way. kiss is grown up now, no one wants to hear someone his age talkin bout the kinda shit he was talkin bout when he was young.
while i agree with bolded do u ever read his interviews ? he even admits hes doin it for success/money. if anythin jadakiss is a try to sellout. cos he cant do it its not happenin. thats why i said he shud jus be himself.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.