Kiss of Death sales?

Kiss of Death went Platinum, am I correct? I tried checking riaa.com but I couldn't even find an entry for the album. I was just wondering about it because I was listening to 50's "I Run New York" and there's that part at the end where he's talking about Jada being broke or "in the red" or whatever. I figure it's just 50 throwing some trash talking out there, but *shrug* I don't know.

Come on cheap fucks help him go plat. This was better than his first I just hope he gets over that hump it's just i don't know how the fuck people buy 50 album but not jadakiss :shrugs:

XxNastyNasQBxX said:
Come on cheap fucks help him go plat. This was better than his first I just hope he gets over that hump it's just i don't know how the fuck people buy 50 album but not jadakiss :shrugs:
no. have you heard his first album ? and last time i heard it was @ 979,363
www.urbanconnects.com they put it on week/by/week but jadas album is off the radar saleswise. :confused:

MAKaveli_10 said:
LTTG went platinum and only had 1 video out, while Kiss of Death had 2 or 3 videos out and still anit platinum. thats pretty sad
really, what other vids did jada put out besides why? (dont watch many music channels)

honestly not too suprised with the outcome, i mean i like the guy and he did a good album i can give him that when i heard why (which i didnt like) i said man this album will blow but i listened to the rest and i liked it a lot...well 50 takes pointless jabs at everyone there's no listening to him.

MAKaveli_10 said:
LTTG went platinum and only had 1 video out, while Kiss of Death had 2 or 3 videos out and still anit platinum. thats pretty sad
I don't see how that's sad, it's all about name recognition. LTTG could have had NO singles and dare I say it still would've went plat, based solely on the fact that Pac's name is right there on the cover, while, on the other hand, Jada's nowhere near as well-known as Pac.

I don't know about the Pharrell song. That's my least favorite song on the entire album, it's just not that great a song, I usually skip it every time I listen to KoD. "Shine" and "By Your Side" would've been great choices, though.

DPG iz all I C

HellRazor05 said:
its fucked up yo. i thought KOD went platinum by now, this is bullshit. this was easily the best album that came out last year. jada's the illest lyricist in the fuckin game right now and he aint even go plat?? meanwhile 50 can say "50 in the house, bounce" and go like quadruple diamond...there ain't no more real hip hop fans buying these cds anymore. all yall go and cop that cd now dammit! and styles shits gonna be dope too. the westcoast needs to start recognizing these type of people, thats what it is....only people on the east coast know who jada is.

So by your reconging its better than College Dropout ?

FYI
JADAKISS - KISS OF DEATH - 965,842
And that was the charts for the last week of march, he is only selling a couple of thousand a week now if that tho

lmao@ kiss of death being the album of 2004

Kiss good rapper but kiss of death and kiss the game goodbye = biggest pile of shit ive ever heard in my life :thumb:

HellRazor05 said:
its fucked up yo. i thought KOD went platinum by now, this is bullshit. this was easily the best album that came out last year. jada's the illest lyricist in the fuckin game right now and he aint even go plat?? meanwhile 50 can say "50 in the house, bounce" and go like quadruple diamond...there ain't no more real hip hop fans buying these cds anymore. all yall go and cop that cd now dammit! and styles shits gonna be dope too. the westcoast needs to start recognizing these type of people, thats what it is....only people on the east coast know who jada is.
I agree with u 100% because jada shit sounds better than 50

DPG iz all I C

Final Call said:
lmao@ kiss of death being the album of 2004

Kiss good rapper but kiss of death and kiss the game goodbye = biggest pile of shit ive ever heard in my life :thumb:
Agreed, hes a hot mixtape rapper and always drops heat on guest appearences but his solo shit is WACK

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.