Kevin Federline - PopoZao (first single)

Scoobyffc

shit... LMAOOOO

his bittin brazilian funk .... whoaaa thats crazy
cant believe it, just like M.I.A. did
the beat, the lyrics hahaha

in Rio they have this Funk Halls, hundreds of them, each hood has one, and theres a lot of rivarly, some of them are just for fun, and the dance is really hot, erotic, im not even mention the outfits... some are really violent, with the drugdealers making the "security" with AKs, G3 ... and no one from another hood (rival) can enter
and theres another kind of Funk where you have A side and B side, they get like 50, 100 people from each hood, they get together to fight each other
A vs B
sorry about this explanation, its superficial, 'cause im working right now....

Casey

Staff member
k69atie said:
I wish i could listen to this as i have heard that it is awful! does he sound like vanilla ice?
Pittsey said:
I can't take him seriously. He's like Eminem with 2% of the talent.

This song >>>> Encore (the whole CD)

He's actually not that bad and I'm liking the song. Good brazilian funk hiphop vibes, this would do well in clubs.

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
Militant said:
This song >>>> Encore (the whole CD)

He's actually not that bad and I'm liking the song. Good brazilian funk hiphop vibes, this would do well in clubs.
Encore doesn't count. :)

When I think of Eminem I think of tracks like Any man, Murder Murder and Low Down Dirty.

Casey

Staff member
/\ That Eminem is dead. Now the only thing we have left is the guy that makes songs like "FACK".

S O F I

Administrator
Staff member
Pittsey said:
Encore doesn't count. :)

When I think of Eminem I think of tracks like Any man, Murder Murder and Low Down Dirty.
That's sad. When I think of Eminem, I think of Stan, The Way I am, Lose Yourself, Sing for the Moment, etc. Those songs show how great he is.

Militant how could u ever say ur say "ur liking this song"? The cornyness is just plain UN-FUCKING-BEARABLE!!!! i just simply can not feel a song that has no meaning what so ever, just a bunch of meaningless words strung together to form another meaningless song.

Militant please raise your standards this shit is fucking pitiful man

Casey

Staff member
/\ There's a lot of worse songs. This song is better than "My Humps" and "Laffy Taffy" and a lot of people like those. It's better than "The Whistle Song".

And it's not meaningless words. PopoZao is brazilian for "big ass". which fits the music since the music is a hybrid of brazilian funk and hiphop.

Militant said:
/\ There's a lot of worse songs. This song is better than "My Humps" and "Laffy Taffy" and a lot of people like those. It's better than "The Whistle Song".

And it's not meaningless words. PopoZao is brazilian for "big ass". which fits the music since the music is a hybrid of brazilian funk and hiphop.

To me this song is just unlistenable. I lump all club songs into a category labeled "worthless" because it is the same recycled lyrics over and over again.

by meaningless i dont mean that its just some made up word, of course its a real word and has a meaning, but it is meaningless because the song has no point, it has no beginning, no middle, no end.(not literally of course) JUST A BUNCH OF THE SAME RECYCLED WORDS USED TO CREATE A CLUB SONG.

please quit taking everything i say so literally, Militant im going to have to smack you upside ur head for liking this song. Its so damn worthless and corny man, you gotta get past that Brazilian funk shit man.

Casey

Staff member
/\ Brazilian funk >> You.

LOL. In all honesty I don't like it THAT much, but its sure better than a lot of other shit out there, and I feel bad because this guy gets loads of hate for no reason, the media really picks on him and i dont think he deserves it. People are gonna slate this song and his career without even listening to it, and it's NOT THAT BAD.

Come slap me upside my head then big boy. :horny: :laugh:

Militant said:
/\ Brazilian funk >> You.

LOL. In all honesty I don't like it THAT much, but its sure better than a lot of other shit out there, and I feel bad because this guy gets loads of hate for no reason, the media really picks on him and i dont think he deserves it. People are gonna slate this song and his career without even listening to it, and it's NOT THAT BAD.

Come slap me upside my head then big boy. :horny: :laugh:

how many people that hear this song will know that it is a mixture of Brazilian Funk and hip hop (excluding you)?

Like i said i already heard this song i HATE IT, ITS A CLUB BANGER AND ITS FUCKING CORNY!!!!!!!!!! no one should even listen to this shit without wanting to rip their ENTIRE face off!!!!!!! THIS IS THE SAME SONG I HEAR ON THE RADIO OVER AND OVER ITS NO DIFFERENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Flipmo

VIP Member
Staff member
HiGhTillDeaTH said:
how many people that hear this song will know that it is a mixture of Brazilian Funk and hip hop (excluding you)?

Like i said i already heard this song i HATE IT, ITS A CLUB BANGER AND ITS FUCKING CORNY!!!!!!!!!! no one should even listen to this shit without wanting to rip their ENTIRE face off!!!!!!! THIS IS THE SAME SONG I HEAR ON THE RADIO OVER AND OVER ITS NO DIFFERENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:woah:

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.