Kevin Federline - PopoZao (first single)

HiGhTillDeaTH said:
It is ok to respect him as a PERSON
no its not..hes a low life piece of trash. he has gross kids with women and doesnt even father them, hes actually a male gold digger who never worked a day in his life. hes wasting air. die kevin federline you undeserving piece of hairy shit

ArtsyGirl

But Britney was the stupid whore who took him in... Why so many dumb females?? WHY???? lol Anywho back to the song I started downloading then realised I'm on Dial Up now and cancelled the waste of speed that song was taking.. I'll check it out later..

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
S O F I S T I K said:
That's sad. When I think of Eminem, I think of Stan, The Way I am, Lose Yourself, Sing for the Moment, etc. Those songs show how great he is.

Those are good songs too. But I prefer the older Eminem.

I prefer SSLP to MMLP too. The only truely great song you listed, obviously only in my opinion, is Stan.

And I see Millitants point, I hate people who hate before they've even listened, at least give yourself a chance to form an opinion. But I'm still not a Fed fan.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.