Kanyes Ego

i don't believe all this kanye hype, really.

these producer credits he keeps gettin don't mean much. givin a chaka khan, ray charles, new birth, beat the chipmunks treatment doesn't make a "great producer". hell, any practiced kid with the right software can do that on his computer. hell, i've done it. though, with my own love of music, i agree his shit does sound good. but this guy isn't the best thing since a turn table.

his personality is another story. i'll write about that when i've actually sat down and talked to the guy.

Bhuddahhoodlum said:
i don't believe all this kanye hype, really.

these producer credits he keeps gettin don't mean much. givin a chaka khan, ray charles, new birth, beat the chipmunks treatment doesn't make a "great producer". hell, any practiced kid with the right software can do that on his computer. hell, i've done it. though, with my own love of music, i agree his shit does sound good. but this guy isn't the best thing since a turn table.
his personality is another story. i'll write about that when i've actually sat down and talked to the guy

real talk, but shoot if you done Kanye West style beats then your ass better get put on soon then.

I have nothing against the photo, in fact I think it's beautiful thing.

Kanye, however, is way too egotistic. Sure he's on top right now, but someday he's gonna come out with trash, and he'll still be talking that shit. Artists should be thankful for the love of the fans, and he always comes across like we owe him something, like he expects all of this. It's not healthy because it's a long way down.
~peace~

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
Everyone hates on Kanye like they hate on 50. Why? Success.

If kanye's beats are so easy and anyone can do it. Then why don't you!!

I'm not going to get in to whether I think he was right or wrong to pose as Christ or as to whose idea it was. It may have been Rolling Stones, it may have been kanye.

All I'm gonna say is, he knows how to get the fans and the press talking.

ARon

When has Kanye said the fans owe him something? Only time I see him complaining is when he didnt receive album of the year. He seems to be real humble, to the fans, to this music, and to this culture. It is another situation with those that criticize and hand out awards. I have to respect the man for his ego, he puts his best effort into his work and why wouldn't he expect it to get judged the best. Kanye might not be a great lyricist but he makes great songs, for the most part he stays on topic. Really I could care less if he wanted to put multi's and big words and shit in every rhyme. I admire his work, his effort, and his love for this music.

Pittsey said:
Everyone hates on Kanye like they hate on 50. Why? Success.

If kanye's beats are so easy and anyone can do it. Then why don't you!!

I'm not going to get in to whether I think he was right or wrong to pose as Christ or as to whose idea it was. It may have been Rolling Stones, it may have been kanye.

All I'm gonna say is, he knows how to get the fans and the press talking.
Couldn't agree more. At the end of the day would you rather see Kanye posing as christ or a hip-hop artist being shot, there are more important things in life.

ArtsyGirl

Unless your ultra religous what are you complaining about? If you judge this cover you must judge all Jesus depictions including: those in churches, in movies, in christmas/easter cards and anything that says what Jesus was. You dont even know what the meaning is behind him posing like this, you know it could be his way of expressing the fact Jesus is in him. You never know.
Sure his egotistical but so what? If you like his music cool if you dont fine you dont need to buy his albums or this magazine.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.