Kanye West @ VMA's outburst

Jeremy

That was such a bitch move. Poor Taylor. She did not deserve that. I'm glad when Beyonce won her award she let Taylor get up and say her thanks. That was pure class.

Casey

Staff member
Kanye man....... That's pretty pussy of him to do that. I guarantee if a dude had won the award and he tried to do that shit he would got bitchslapped right there and then.

He just does that type of stuff because he knows it will get him talked about for the next few days.... What an attention whore...

He tries to be outspoken and controvverersial, but he tries too hard and ends up being a dick...

I've always thought he was a dick, and this is another confirmation in a long line of dick moves since this prick started rapping....

He needs to go back to making beats and just STFU...

But we're giving him what he wants and talking about him, and he has managed to overshadow what i thought would be the "highlight" of the show, the MJ tribute....

I really hope someone from the old school way of doing things would bring this jerk down to earth with an old fashioned ass beating.....

Kobe

DISCLAIMER: This reply is not meant to be rude or disrespectful to anyone who has posted before me (no matter how much it may seem like I'm referring to you, even if I do mention your name).

Why do you guys always fall for the coordinated MTV moments? Last time it was Eminem having an ass in his face. This time its Kanye's outburst. Its all to get you talking, and to get the word round. Nothing serious.

Its how the media works. After all this debating, people who didn't watch the show will now tune in for the re-run of the awards, just to watch this moment again (all things remaining the same as, I know someone will mention the advent of You-tube). Hence, a guaranteed 'new audience' that gives advertisers a reason to buy up ad time for a 'repeat event'.

The person Kanye interrupted got her chance to make her acceptance speech in the end. No love lost right?...........Ok, I don't know about that :(

DISCLAIMER: This reply is not meant to be rude or disrespectful to anyone who has posted before me (no matter how much it may seem like I'm referring to you, even if I do mention your name).

Why do you guys always fall for the coordinated MTV moments? Last time it was Eminem having an ass in his face. This time its Kanye's outburst. Its all to get you talking, and to get the word round. Nothing serious.

Its how the media works. After all this debating, people who didn't watch the show will now tune in for the re-run of the awards, just to watch this moment again (all things remaining the same as, I know someone will mention the advent of You-tube). Hence, a guaranteed 'new audience' that gives advertisers a reason to buy up ad time for a 'repeat event'.

The person Kanye interrupted got her chance to make her acceptance speech in the end. No love lost right?...........Ok, I don't know about that :(

I thought so to, but that girl seemed to be surprised when it happened..... Just by judging body language, and understanding that Kanye is a big enough prick to pull something like that on his own....

But i agree, it more than likely was a publicity stunt..... But judging beyonce's face when it happened (cause she's not a very good actress) and Taylor Swift it may have been real, and like I said Ye would do that(but if it had been one that HE lost it would be more believable)

Da_Funk

I know I didn't know the VMA's were last night and I know I won't be watching the re run to see this three year old non sense.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.