Kanye West Touch the Sky Oz Tour

some really annoying dj off radio one extra.

the concert yeah he sounded good, but his performace was a bit lame, he made no effort to speak to the crowd, he only spoke to us when he had to (there were several technical faults so he had to speak to us then) he did most of his show with his back to the audience and at one point the crowd were cheering for him after a song had finished he said, the music has stopped that means you shut up as well.

he is an arrogant and rude wanker :thumb: and that is being nice about him!

left early, the worst concert i have ever been too. he is a complete twat

not just me then. i was actually bored, i have never been bored at a concert in my life. he should stick to producing. and why did he keep playing jay z and singing along to it?

Cooper

No support acts...he sounded ok....his DJ was cool at DJ'ing but shit at cueing up tracks.

Woulda been a lot better with a couple supporting.

The 'orchestra' was just 12 or so strings....couldnt really hear them over the bass tho.

yeah it would have been. i can't believe how boring the concert was.

at the start when it was touch the sky he didn't even do a big entry or anything he just let the video play in the background (which wasn't even a good video!!)

ArtsyGirl

Well just got home from buying my tickets, sorry to hear bout your experience. I'm hoping it was the Pommy weather! :p I got General Admission so hopefully I get to the front first. Anyone else in Adelaide goin?

I went yesterday. I thought it was a good show. Some parts of the show were a little boring, but overall it was a good show. Lots of lighteffects and the orchestra was nice at some points. Songs like Diamonds, addiction, touch the sky, through the wire and Jesuz walks sounded good. Hilarious was the part he let his favorite song hear. He choose Take on me by A-ha. ROFL :laugh:
He also handled the crowd quite well, he built the tension to When it all falls down and the crowd went crazy. At the end he left the stage and returned 4 Jesuz walks and Touch the Sky. Especially when he played Jezus walks the crowd went crazy. I gotta say it was nice experience. He could've done a little more with the orchestra, a song like Bring me down would've been great with the orchestra. Like © allready said, a few times couldnt really hear them over the bass.

ArtsyGirl

U2 has postponed their Oz Tour so I was worried Kanye might not come either, but I heard yesterday he was still coming. Might call the ticket place to make sure. 19 Days :D

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.