Kanye West Touch the Sky Oz Tour

PuffnScruff

fuck! thats alot of money for one damn show. i payed twice that for 3 days of a non stop music camp out with 12 stages and nearly 100 artists.

ArtsyGirl

It's not really that bad compared to the normal price. I payed $80 AU to see Meth n Red. I dont have a problem payin that. Plus it'd be a tight show no doubt.. I'll probably go.. Tix go on sale tomorrow.

Tickets in Melbourne went on sale at 9:00am in melbourne last week. At 9:01am tickets were sold out. Damn shame cause i bet they will all appear on Ebay at double or triple the price.

ArtsyGirl

I like standing. Compared to when I went to Xzibit (I sat) and Meth n Red (stood) its just completely different. Although waiting for the actual thing to start is a pain coz it takes forever.

Tickets in Melbourne went on sale at 9:00am in melbourne last week. At 9:01am tickets were sold out. Damn shame cause i bet they will all appear on Ebay at double or triple the price.
How is that even possible? All sold out in a minute? Must have been internet sales or whatever, they should have a certain amount set aside for internet sales and the rest of the actual shops that sell them, not really fair otherwise. I hope the Adelaide shows arnt sold out. :(

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.