Kanye West Takes Off In New Video For Spaceship

xxx

spaceship is one of my favs off the album but i think its time for him to release another cd and forget about college dropout.

the beat on this song is incredible. Lyrics are tight too. I can't wait to see this video.

It's one of those songs a lot of people can relate to (unless you're that spoiled kid driving a car in your daddy's name).

ARon

saltynuts said:
Do you think Kanye would be killing the game if his rapping skill was par with his beat making skills?

(because he said that)
Maybe he doesn't hold his production skills in high regard, doubtful though.
So...
His rapping skills are good, if you look beyond how many multi's or metaphors he drops in a verse. It is what he says that makes him a good rapper, give or take a few, well more than a few, corny lines, but that is gonna happen.
Some of the greatest rappers ever are great on what they said, not because of lyricism.. Maybe one just needs to look beyond things and listen to what he is sayin.
Spaceship for example, perfect example of his rapping skills being on par with his production skills.

Aristotle said:
Maybe he doesn't hold his production skills in high regard, doubtful though.
yeah, it's the opposite. He considers his production skill levels above his rapping skill. He actually doesn't think of his rapping skill in high regard.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.