Kanye West - Stronger

yeah i do think its alright for him to try to be different and get out of the norm but im just not feelin him.... but i dont hate on ppl that enjoy his music, ya know to each his/her own

Preach

kanye is a perfect example of how a beat can make a rapper famous..... howa rapper flows and his message means nothing anymore....i miss the old days
kanye did have a message tho. he was all positive, trying to change rap for the better. he doesnt rap about guns and violence, and made a point out of the fact that he doesnt rap about those things in one of his songs. so he does have a message.

really, saying the message in the music isn't there is a washed up thing to say. if you only listen for messages you have misunderstood the concept of music, and when there's a message there that you avoid seeing, i smell hate.

i say all of this without having heard the song or seen the video. i'm at work. i'm just saying in general to you and people who share your opinion.

i think im just hatin cause i cant stand the dude.... but i really dont like the way he raps so i prolly did make the message remark with no basis because i usually turn the channel whenever i see him.... but i can see how some would like him i guess

i like kanye. wu tang does their thing. in reply to the person back on the first page. but it's rap either way. just because kanye doesnt sound like all the other crap out right now doesnt mean he isnt rap or isnt hip hop. i went to my mom's the other day on vacation and watched some rap videos and all that was on it was fucking south videos. i like the south but the point is that there was no other fucking videos hardly. cept common and kanye and 50. if the east coast lovers want to make a point they need to tell their favorite rappers to fucking put some videos out that will get played . until then no one cares about east coast rap. west coast and east coast both need to step the fuck up if they wanna bitch. midwest, south and 50 are the only ones getting any love anymore.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.