Kanye West recieves perfect scores...

TCD

I loved The College Dropout and I didn't mind what he said about it. His ego will not allow him to release some wack album. His ego isn't the size where he thinks he is too good to put efforrt into everything he does and that people will love half arsed sh!t naw, he's also pretty insecure and it comes out in his music so he tries to make something that everybody will love. That's why he tinkers with his beats sooooo much (he said Late Reg was 75% complete last year) because he wants to put out the best shit so he can talk some more about it. As I said before people should be glad that his ego is as big as it is because I know he wouldn't put out a poor album.

i like this album just as much as college dropout. hopefully his next album will have a single as good as diamonds, through the wire/Jesus walks. and by the way, any chance of the we major being the next single?

TCD

Gold diggers and Crack music are the singles. I'm glad We Major aint a single it'll either be under appreciated or constantly played every where you go.

Rock

I don't think Kanye West is that great of a rapper. Great Producer, thats it...

I give Late Registration a 3.5 out of 5.

TCD said:
Gold diggers and Crack music are the singles. I'm glad We Major aint a single it'll either be under appreciated or constantly played every where you go.
I'm pretty sure Heard 'Em Say is gonna be the next single, i think he said it on all eyez on kanye last week.

And to everyone saying it is an XL album, well, if he did get XXL, i guess you are just flat out wrong, cuz the fact of the matter is, it's an XXL album stupid! What you think isn't gonna change that!

linx

Staff member
crazydewd said:
And to everyone saying it is an XL album, well, if he did get XXL, i guess you are just flat out wrong, cuz the fact of the matter is, it's an XXL album stupid! What you think isn't gonna change that!
Uh, I don't know if you realize this but ..a magazine saying it's an XXL album is just their opinion. Everyone has their own opinion and I personally don't think it's that great of an album. Good? Yes. Great? Absoutely not.

7 Syns

Ive always said it and regardless of whoever begs to differ will continue to say it, Kanye West as an emcee is as average as 50 Cent. He's constantly looked down more then what his skills actually imply because of the content he speaks on and the fact his a dope producer. But his actual flow, his ability to write rhymes are very subpar. Matter of fact 50 Cent's got a better versitility of flows under his belt, Kanye is the same old la-la-bye over and over.

Saying that, it doesn't take away from the music itself because he makes great music generally on the overall scale. But his actual rapping/emcing/mic techniques, whatever the hell you wanna call it are psst.

peace.

Hell yea! his new album is fuckin tight, Touch The Sky Ft.Lupo is definetly single material and should have been the single that Gold Digga is now...but ye he deserves everything he gets well done to a great music producer!

4.5 out of 5.0

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.