Kanye West recieves perfect scores...

Is it true that Kanye West recieved XXL in XXL magazine and 5 Stars from Rolling Stone? That great news for Kanye West, I think it was well deserved.

ARon

And the thing that makes me trip when i see someone say he is so arrogant and shit, be glad that he is and that he is actaully trying to make music, he put his best work into what we here, not something half assed that might sell, so of course he expects it to be something great.

linx

Staff member
Wow, I didn't think that would happen. Of course there's no need to compare, but I liked his first album a whole hell of alot more than Late Registration. I thought this one wasn't bad, but the guest spots on College Dropout and the songs period were better.

Forever forever ever ever ever
I drink I smoke, im supposed 2 stop but i can't

Sorry you can't use ur own lyrics in ur single... u don't have a classic on ur hand.

Do you guys actually buy his bullshit? He's a hyprocite in every sense of the word. He used the name of Church to sell his freshman shit. He makes up stories like he cried when he walked out of meetings. This guys a dirtbag. He's a phony. His soul sampling Alvin and Chipmunks is played out. You hate so much on 50 for being fake but what about this phony?

Diddy7 said:
Do you guys actually buy his bullshit? He's a hyprocite in every sense of the word. He used the name of Church to sell his freshman shit. He makes up stories like he cried when he walked out of meetings. This guys a dirtbag. He's a phony. His soul sampling Alvin and Chipmunks is played out. You hate so much on 50 for being fake but what about this phony?

couldn't have said it better..

kanye's new album is XL at best.. in my opinion it doesn't even deserve that, his first album was much better. Kanye needs to be slapped down off his fucking pedistal... why in gods name does everyone feel he deserves so much praise.. it's his SECOND album...and the dude is way too arrogant and doesn't deserve shit but a kick in the nuts. After the first album, i really liked him.. then seeing him in interviews and shit talking like he's god's gift to hip hop...over and over.. i lost all respect for the dude.

^It seems that you are hating him because of his attitude. Maybe you could create a magazine that rates artists' attitude, and you can give him a low rating there.

dcs7 said:
^It seems that you are hating him because of his attitude. Maybe you could create a magazine that rates artists' attitude, and you can give him a low rating there.

lmao repped thats one of the funniest things ive read on here in the past couple weeks :thumb:

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.