Kanye West - Late Registration

Tha_4Gotten said:
Eigther way the whole tracklist is going to end up being switched completely around right before the drop... Just like he did with College Dropout
Word. which is why it's often a good idea to cop these pre-releases, so that you can get those soon-to-be unpublished tracks

Little Skittle said:
haha no worries man...i was just so excited :(
lol. yeah i know how that expectation can be

pz

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
LesanePCrooks96 said:
"Hey Mama" was on the supposed advance that i got for LR
...anyway, for those who haven't heard it:

http://s49.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3KB0MEH6NY32H1XRH3F1BBVWG8

Exactly right. "Supposed advance" ie. fake.

Hey mama was never considered for late registration, and neither has Gorgeous.

Rappers make a lot of tracks, the majority of which never see the light of day. A few make mixtapes and even fewer make the album cut.

Ant

Pittsey said:
Exactly right. "Supposed advance" ie. fake.

Hey mama was never considered for late registration, and neither has Gorgeous.

Rappers make a lot of tracks, the majority of which never see the light of day. A few make mixtapes and even fewer make the album cut.
I have heard from Kanye Wests mouth that Hey Mama was going to be on Late Registration on a live performance of it in Amsterdam ages ago. It won't be on it, but it was considered back then. ;)

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
Ant said:
I have heard from Kanye Wests mouth that Hey Mama was going to be on Late Registration on a live performance of it in Amsterdam ages ago. It won't be on it, but it was considered back then. ;)

I have that Live in Amsterdam LP.

Might have got on the album, but all the cuts from Dropout were released. So weren't considered.

He was on TRL earlier and spat the last verse of his next single "Gold digger" and says hes shooting a video with Jamie Fox in London next week.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.