Kano gig cancelled by police

k69atie

SicC's Love
Club night cancelled over safety

Kano is among the leading lights of the new grime music scene
A performance by award-winning rapper Kano has been cancelled after police raised concerns about public safety.
The event was due to be held at La Scala nightclub in Pentonville Road, north London, on Thursday night.

Scotland Yard said organisers closed the event voluntarily following discussions with the police.

Rapper Kane Robinson, 19, worked his way up from east London's garage scene to be named best UK newcomer at this year's Music of Black Origin awards.

A Scotland Yard spokesman said: "Police wish to bring the following to the notice of ticket holders of the event that was due to be held at La Scala nightclub in Pentonville Road on Thursday October 27 featuring Kano plus special guests.

"This event has been cancelled and the venue will be shut for the evening."

Nick

Franchise2003 said:
im guessin this might have sumthin to do with the birmingham situation perhaps??
Your probably right. I don't think it has anything to do with Kano, the same thing would have happend if Roll Deep, Skinnyman or any other artist was gonna perform. People will be lookin for beef at the moment.

Nick said:
Your probably right. I don't think it has anything to do with Kano, the same thing would have happend if Roll Deep, Skinnyman or any other artist was gonna perform. People will be lookin for beef at the moment.
they shouldn't have to look to hard, i live in birmingham but a few miles away from the riots even so went out today to walk round to my girls and the atmospheres, well a little tense to say the least :rolleyes:

k69atie

SicC's Love
Nick said:
Roll deep supported 50 cent on his uk tour last week, but it was before all the trouble kicked off in birmingham

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.