just blaze is the FUCKING KING!!!!

Casey

Staff member
Check this shit out:

www.myspace.com/justblazeradio

listen to the track "bored"... fuck yeah, Just Blaze just took the most famous Rick James track of all time, and twisted it into a fucking sick beat in a completely non-obvious way!!! oh yeahhhh, just blaze is a fucking bad boy!!!

Jesus that beat makes me want to jump out of my damn shoes and get some shit going. Inspires me. props on that shit militant. Pretty cool myspace page btw.

Militant said:
Check this shit out:

www.myspace.com/justblazeradio

listen to the track "bored"... fuck yeah, Just Blaze just took the most famous Rick James track of all time, and twisted it into a fucking sick beat in a completely non-obvious way!!! oh yeahhhh, just blaze is a fucking bad boy!!!

aint no DJ, b....u......t.........you have got to be k....i.....d.......d.....i......n.......g me................:confused:

its aigh't but not all that.......

Militant said:
/\ if you've ever heard Rick James, "Superfreak", you'd love the way blaze flipped it.

i heard super freak before and the original is and always will be bannanas with that funk bass line

as far as ya boy just blaze the king, nah check out erick sermon's work using rick james samples

Casey

Staff member
pclvson said:
i heard super freak before and the original is and always will be bannanas with that funk bass line

as far as ya boy just blaze the king, nah check out erick sermon's work using rick james samples
of course. you can't fuck with rick when it comes to funk...but then, rick could never fuck with prince.

i'm very well aware of erick's love of rick...but erick definately prefers zapp. i can hear sounds from zapp's "dance floor" in the majority of erick sermon productions ;)

PuffnScruff

LOL at his intro "saying his peace", i really like his profile pic LOL

i love just blaze productions, always have and always will. "Bored" is pretty cool.

LMAO@ myspace gangsta

ARon

I'm more intrigued by his shoe collection than that beat. It's cool but nothing to make you say wow. But that shoe game, god damn.

LAZARU$ said:
he samples too much.he'll never be king.

who doesn't sample and is big time today?Just Blaze is king:

Breathe
Meet the Parents
Touch The Sky
Girls Girls Girls
U dont Know

shit I dont know thats all in the past 3-5 years too....

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.