Juelz Santana - There It Go (The Whistle Song): Catchy Or Annoying

FroDawgg

Tupac Tha Great said:
I fucking hate it.That garbage isnt rap music.

Juelz Santana=Garbage.

If u want the whole album ill pm it to u if i can.Let me know.
if you hate juelz so much (i'm not saying that's wrong, cuz i do too), why do you have the whole album?

Bobby Sands

if you hate juelz so much (i'm not saying that's wrong, cuz i do too), why do you have the whole album?
Ha ha,thought someone would pick up on that.I have a lot of albums from artists i hate.but i didnt buy this one.My brother's friend gave him a cdr with some music on it and unfortunately this album was on it.

ARon

I think its tight for the clubs, but a lot of the girls I know dont like it, Juelz might be too hard or something for their taste, but its cool for the clubs but not in my car.

S O F I

Administrator
Staff member
Advocate said:
big whoop wanna fight about it?

why am i wrong
His intent is not to make club music. He makes music that you can cruise to, smoke to, and occasionally pop a drive-by or two. However, he does have about 2 real-intended club songs per album, but, that's strictly because of following the formula. As for being commercial, he's not, simply. Like, he is not who you think he is. Girls only like him because of his looks, not because he makes Nick Cannon type of music. Ya dig? The public does not eat him up, either, because he hasn't sold over 500k combining both albums, I believe. He appeals to his loyal fans in New York and kids on the "Inanet".

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.