Juelz Santana - There It Go (The Whistle Song): Catchy Or Annoying

Shot 21

When I first heard it on Westwood I couldnt stand it. I was like wtf simple beat and stupid fucking whistling on a chorus! But then after hearing it on Radio 1 it got stuck in my head. I tried desperately not to like it but the force was too strong. I would be hard at work and then realise I was whistling the damn tune! Eventually I gave in and accepted it into my music list. I got the song on saturday (thanks beReal!) And have probably played it 10-0 times since then. It is just so damn catchy!!!

What do you think? Hate it or love it?

SiGh

Who's there?
Staff member
i hate it, but i know what u mean, when Sean Paul came out with his first single i tried to kill myself. but after hearing it 10.4 billion times. it grew on me.

his flow is on point on that song, I like it I mean it could be worst at least he actually tried to make a decent "poppy" song in terms of his deleivery and the diffrent sound of the beat

its catchy. juelz santana is good at what he does, make club music, doesnt go too far beyond that. hes the type of commercial rapper the public will just eat up.

a

Never liked it and i still don't. It's actually the worst song on the album to me. But the rest of the album is definately bangin'. It's my 2nd favorite album of '05.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.