Join the team!!!

Hey Ruk, I sent it again and as you haven't replied I'm assuming it hasn't worked again. Would you mind if I PM'd it to you on here?

lol.
just here to ask a question, rukas. the news that you speak of...is this to be self written full articles or sourcing from reliable sites ?

Ristol

New York's Ambassador
Yeah, I haven't had consistent access to a computer for a long time, but now I do. So Rukas, IM me or something and we can talk about me getting my spot back, if you're willing.

By the way, I don't know your screen name, and I'll need it, because my buddy list is set to very private, because I'm an internet celebrity.

sniper said:
lol.
just here to ask a question, rukas. the news that you speak of...is this to be self written full articles or sourcing from reliable sites ?
You write everything yourself, and no plagiarism. However, you don't make up anything and sources are to be cited.

yo Rukas its been some time and i haven't heard a reply. I really wanna help on streethop.com. please reply.
If he doesn't reply, you can safely assume one of either two things: he doesn't want you or he's too busy to reply. It sounds like the earlier. Its going to be awkward for him to reply saying "no thank you." Therefore, wait for a reply for maybe one week. If you don't get a reply, don't bother.

By the way, I don't know your screen name, and I'll need it,
Honestly, I think he prefers email. His email should be on the first page of this thread.

rtyfghvbn

puff. PUFF. pass.
hey, rukas, i know this post is mad old, but if you're still looking for help, i got some extra free time now. so let me know, and i'd be glad to give a hand around the site. PM or IM me if you're still looking, and then i'll fill out the application.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.