Johnny "J" Question

Hes beendoin a lot of producing

He made his own label Klock work ent. He produced napoleons whole album (www.napoleonoutlaw.com) which was supposed to be a double cd.He and napoleon put together a whole grop which they called united slaves it consisted of napoleon , muszamil aka hellraza aka kamillion. Amaar , siege (of aman www.amansmusic.com) platinum outta philly and badd lucc outta compton. He produced a group album that is absoultely bannanas.

Johnny j is supposed to do some cuts on the new tupac album he has also been working with rnb artists like jon b.

i honestly dont think johnny j has a website but there is quiet a few people who stay in touch with him on this forum like dj fatal

Yang

I already have Nap album but didn't hear it already, gonna do it!
N by the way it's good to know dat some1 like Jonhy J is working, he's 1 of my favorite producers n not only by the simple dat he was Pac producer.

NAPOLEON DID NOT DROP AN ALBUM YET HOMMIE

YOU MUST BE TALKIN ABOUT THE UNITED SLAVES MIXTAPE

OR NAPOLEON AND JAYTEE MIXTAPE

UNITED SLAVES MIXTAPE IS MOSTLY PRODUCED BY SIEGE OF AMAN www.amansmusic.com

THE UNITED SLAVES ALBUM WAS DONE BY JOHNNY J WHICH IS NOT OUT YET EITHER

Yang said:
I already have Nap album but didn't hear it already, gonna do it!
N by the way it's good to know dat some1 like Jonhy J is working, he's 1 of my favorite producers n not only by the simple dat he was Pac producer.
one of your favorites and you still can't spell "Johnny" right, even with 3 other people spelling it correctly on the same page

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.