JohnathanPeatas for MOD!

Rock

JohnathanPeatas said:
No , your the idiot, because we're the same person, so you should of said, you are an idiot instead of you are both idiots ;)
actually I said you are both people you fucking dipshit :thumb:

^^lol o i wuz gonna say.. thought u were replying to them calling me stricktly.. that kid jonathan peatas is lame bro, he said earlier that his name isnt meant to replicate jon peters and that hes italian or some shit, i think he's full of b.s. and should be banned, lol and whats the new female version lol

no, its actually since yesterday, i was in school today and lookin at alot of stuff to ... i never even noticed my post count was that high but its not per day cuz ive been here for more than a day

JohnathanPeatas said:

:rolleyes:
ur a looser... go look at what i talk about, i havent fuckin beefed once or anything.. i observe alot of what ppl have to say and comment for them, thats what ur supposed to do on a message board, lately ive had alot of free time on my hands, seriously get a life and stop makin new usernames u wannabe :D

Pezz

United Slave
Ready 2 Die said:
ur a looser... go look at what i talk about, i havent fuckin beefed once or anything.. i observe alot of what ppl have to say and comment for them, thats what ur supposed to do on a message board, lately ive had alot of free time on my hands, seriously get a life and stop makin new usernames u wannabe :D
hmm...with what ive read so far, maybe you both should get a life :thumb:

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.