Jin Says Hip-Hop Career Is Over

yak pac fatal

one mc on dj said:
Jin actually has skills his battling skills are obviously better than his writing skills...but the dude has skills the fact that he is asian doesn't have ne thing to do with this...
yea his battles were amazin but makin him asian and wit those battlin skilz hyped him up

yak pac fatal said:
yea his battles were amazin but makin him asian and wit those battlin skilz hyped him up
Making him asian? He is asian.. :confused:

Newayz he got hyped up so what?

You just like his MUSIC or you don't end of discussion...

Him being asian has nothing to do with his music...I mean ya know what im talking bout rite...

tHuG $TyLe

Staff member
Saaphir said:
He can quit,nobody will miss him.
Wrong. :rolleyes:

I thought his song making was pretty good, atleast a rapper known as a battler could make songs unlike Canibus which took him years to figure out how to make a song.

Jin's album was actually listenable, where you didnt gotta skip track after track to listen to a hook of an ok song.

From the Rest is History he had some good tracks i.e
Same Cry
Love Story
Cold Outside
Get your hands off me
Thank you

And he came out not talking bout killing people, shooting people and all that, but i guess you gotta be shot a bunch of times to be respected.

Him being asian doesnt matter this isnt what the thread was about and whats worse what difference does it make so what he's asian talent is talent through and through.

Not being known or anything based on color or nationality is just as wrong mineaswell say and pisses me off to bring another person into this post for an example but lets say that eminem wouldnt be missed just cause he's white i mean no evidence here why he fell off cause jin is asian or what I mean this isnt even something thst shoulda been brought into the convo this thread was based on him leaving rap and thats it nothing else.

This is probably the first time ive heard of a rapper quiting, in my opinion he shouldnt have quit, he could have toughed it out, i mean, there are a ton of rappers out there that aint sellin shit that aint even seen a paycheck from rap yet, but they struggle, success doesnt just come like that, i think its sad hes quiting and i think its a bad choice, the guys young, if he works hard he could be real big in a few years, hes talented, all he needs to do is put in more work, hes had a taste of huge success, with a little more time and alot of effort he could be back.

Hes Was And Ill Freestyler But His Album Did Lack A Little. I Don't Think He Needs To Retire He Just Needs To Get His Writing Skills Together. I Believe He Would Only Get Better As Time Went On. Sad But He'll Be Back

his official album wasn't good as his mixtape "Lost History"... that shit was hot... Go and listen to songs like Time Machine, Bridging The Gap (this song is Jin with his dad, just like it was Nas and Olu Dara), and basically the whole mixtape is pretty hot.

but yea, I was kinda like taken by surprise when I saw that he quit...

EDIT... but the Bridging The Gap song... rofl Jin's dad kinda kills it but Jin comes off good so it's cool

linx

Staff member
It sucks to hear really. Why? Dude had talent. He might of not been the best at making music, but i'm sure he could of gotten better. People can say whatever they want, but Jin definitely had skills.

LinX` said:
It sucks to hear really. Why? Dude had talent. He might of not been the best at making music, but i'm sure he could of gotten better. People can say whatever they want, but Jin definitely had skills.
co-sign. best summary in the thread.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.