Jigga out of retirement

Casey

Staff member
/\ no it's not....what's your problem with jigga?

and it wasnt a particularly peaceful retirement was it....the r kelly album, and don't forget the Linkin Park album too (sick-ass album)!

Basically now we have two guys hating on Jay; first 2pacnbiggie and now Rock. But this album can have the potential to be bigger than the Blueprint.

Peace

AmerikazMost

makaveli_411 said:
Basically now we have two guys hating on Jay; first 2pacnbiggie and now Rock. But this album can have the potential to be bigger than the Blueprint.

Peace
finally someone with some sense on here

dont judge an album before you hear it

i really could care less. never thought he was anything special. his flow wasn't all that. never said oh shit that jigga shit was hot. his tracks were always just alright. he sold alot of records cause he put out alot of records. nothing special.

K D

I personally think this cd is going to be a classic jigga has been given a year where he can just sit back hop in the booth any time he pleases no deadlines he can just go in there and do his thing, and theres no doubt in my mind that he hasn't stopped making songs after his so called 'retirement' and i bet he has some classics under his belt. I highly doubt a aftermath cd but there will be dre timbo and premier .. i just got a feeling hell take it back to reasonable doubt and drop a cd that has alot of class and style.

his whole retirement was one big publicity stunt, every1 had tot have the black album because that should be Jay-zs last album.
And his next album will be his comeback album, so every1 has to buy that.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.