Jigga out of retirement

K D

I don't want to sh ock anyone here but jigga is officially out of retirement.. i heard this on the radio hes recording again you can probably bet a new cd by the end of the year...

iiiiiiiiiiits the rocccccccc :thumb:

he said he wants to come back in the rap game, this is like is 3rd or 4th time he has tricked his stan fans to buying a album they thinkin was gonna be his last, the man needs to fake his retirement to sell records

Damn I already thought he was out of retirement for a straight year.

He's was on Kanye's album and dropped hints, he released another album with R. Kelly, and was on the "Drop It Like It's Hot (Remix)" and the 112 "U Already Know (Remix).

Dogmatic187 said:
Damn I already thought he was out of retirement for a straight year.

He's was on Kanye's album and dropped hints, he released another album with R. Kelly, and was on the "Drop It Like It's Hot (Remix)" and the 112 "U Already Know (Remix).
The verse he put on Kanye's album was recorded already.

Doesn't suprise me at all because he's been dropping verses all over the place and like somebody said, he made a whole album with R. Kelly...now that's not classed as retirement in my views.

Rock

one mc on dj said:
1. that was lame
2. that shit is still lame
3. i didnt expect ne thing else from you
4. that doesn't mean ur not lame ne more cuz u still are
1. I don't care
2. I still don't care
3. I still don't really care
4. and I am not lame

have a good day sir ;)

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.