JayZ to go @ 50

This move might end up just making 50 cent more popular. If a bunch of big names go after 50 cent it might make him look more like the underdog and garner sympathy from the casual rap fan. It would also look as if these artist are just jealous of 50's position in the rap business.

Scoobyffc

i wasnt 100% serious when i told ya Jay/Nas would make a colabo to diss 5-0, that would be crazy
i dont think 50 would get more popular, Ja was a big name in the industry and after the beef hes done, Jay-z, Nas, A.Z, Jada, they all gonna kill 50.
They´re not jealous, 50 cant stop talking shit, about everyone, they cant be quiet and not respond it.

Well i hope so

Scoobyffc said:
i wasnt 100% serious when i told ya Jay/Nas would make a colabo to diss 5-0, that would be crazy
i dont think 50 would get more popular, Ja was a big name in the industry and after the beef hes done, Jay-z, Nas, A.Z, Jada, they all gonna kill 50.
They´re not jealous, 50 cant stop talking shit, about everyone, they cant be quiet and not respond it.

Well i hope so
I was refering to the casual fan who doesn't usually hear the mixtapes or the radio interviews that 50 or other artist do.

With Ja vs 50 is was just basically one on one. With this situation (if it is true) it would be a lot of artist pretty much dissing 50 cent.

This could lead the casual fan to root for 50 cent as a possible underdog (america loves to root for the underdog) or to see all these other rappers as being jealous of 50 cents success.

I'm just saying this might have the opposite effect of what Jay-Z and others have planned.

With Ja vs 50 is was just basically one on one
na not really wen em an dre got involved it was never 1 on 1 cos no one really knows who cadillac tah and the rest of ja's click are. maybe me and u no who they are but most 50, em and dre fans wont.

HellRazor05 said:
Yeah Ja and 50 wasn't no 1 on 1, it was like 15 on 1. 50, Em, Dre, Obie, DMX, Busta Rhymes, D-12, Banks, Buck, Yayo....that's about 14. Ja was the underdog there and no one was rootin for his ass.
Too true. 50 is the 2005 Ja Rule, if think about it. You know back in 2001 or so, we were feeling Ja, bumping "Can I Get A" and "Holla Holla". Then he dropped "I'm Real" with J.Lo, kinda crossover-ish with the singing and all, but we accepted it, but then the singing got out of control, and we got tired of his bullshit. And then came 50. In 2003, we were feeling 50, bumping "Wanksta" and "In Da Club". Then he dropped "Smile" with his singing chorus (and defending himself by saying he only did it once when asked by Sway from MTV when he said why is it okay when he does it but he dissed Ja for doing it), and now his singing is "Outta Control", and we got tired of his bullshit. And then came Game, along with Jay-Z, Nas, Jadakiss, Fat Joe, Shyne, and everybody.

yah but havent we just accepted that white america will buy trash and good rap artists will rarely blow. Atleast for unblinded hiphop fans we will get collabo's of tracks going at 50. But we can still hope mainstream will get wind of NY overthrow of 50 and G-Unit. With more and more public disses.

HellRazor05 said:
Yeah Ja and 50 wasn't no 1 on 1, it was like 15 on 1. 50, Em, Dre, Obie, DMX, Busta Rhymes, D-12, Banks, Buck, Yayo....that's about 14. Ja was the underdog there and no one was rootin for his ass.
You're acting like the rest of Murder Inc, Benzino, The Source & Rap-A-Lot (and even DeathRow to a certain degree) wasnt in Ja's corner. The reason the rest of the Shady/Aftermath jumped in was just Ja dissed them first by sayin he'd take their label.

HellRazor05 said:
A lot of the fans the buy records don't necessarily hear mixtapes or hear the various radio appearences. The casual fan mainly saw 50 dissing Ja and Ja dissing 50. Back when 50 came up dissing Ja he was the underdog. Ja was an established artist that you could almost guarantee would go multi-platinum and 50 was an up and coming artist.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.