Jay Z's Nephew killed In Car Crash

Status
Not open for further replies.
SonOf2pac said:
what a dick^^^ a man lost his life... show sum respect mayn
respect??? you didnt even know the guy. you dont know his name,his age,what he looks like. he's just imaginary to you. how can you show respect to something that doesnt exist.

ill just make a thread and say a chinese man just died in china. r.i.p. see how corny that is. well this is the same thing. what, he's just related to jay-z? doesnt change anything.

bigmack said:
respect??? you didnt even know the guy. you dont know his name,his age,what he looks like. he's just imaginary to you. how can you show respect to something that doesnt exist
That's stupid. We might as well said that for the 9/11 victims because I (nor probably no one here) knew of any one who died at the World Trade. :rolleyes:

Anyways, I feel for Jay. He rapped about his 4 nephews in some of his songs as if they were his own, so I know he's gotta be hurt. RIP

bigmack said:
respect??? you didnt even know the guy. you dont know his name,his age,what he looks like. he's just imaginary to you. how can you show respect to something that doesnt exist.

ill just make a thread and say a chinese man just died in china. r.i.p. see how corny that is. well this is the same thing. what, he's just related to jay-z? doesnt change anything.

You OBVIOUSLY don't know what respect is. So you didn't care about the 9/11 victims, as you probanly didn't know any of them, or certainly didn't know all of them. Have a heart, jesus.

Anyway, R.I.P

Robbo1984 said:
You OBVIOUSLY don't know what respect is. So you didn't care about the 9/11 victims, as you probanly didn't know any of them, or certainly didn't know all of them. Have a heart, jesus.

Anyway, R.I.P
no i did not care for them. why should i? bunch of people i didnt know,woopti doo. lots of people get killed everyday.

Duke

Staff member
The 9/11 situation is obviously different. Bigmack has a point. I wouldn't go as far as dissing the guy though. Hes dead

S. Fourteen

bigmack said:
no i did not care for them. why should i? bunch of people i didnt know,woopti doo. lots of people get killed everyday.
I've said similar things before but it's a sad thing for somebody you know?
How would you react if your nephew died and I said "I didn't know him. woopty doo. who cares?". You'd want me to show respect right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.