Jay Z's Nephew killed In Car Crash

Status
Not open for further replies.
saltynuts said:
I've said similar things before but it's a sad thing for somebody you know?
How would you react if your nephew died and I said "I didn't know him. woopty doo. who cares?". You'd want me to show respect right?
to tell you the truth, i wouldnt really care because you didnt know him.it means nothing anyways.

TheTruth34 said:
i don't care for your opinion.. just voicing mine.
if you want me to respect your opinion then please respect mine.anyways lets not get into this right now and get this pointless thread closed for your sake. if you want to pursue this further open a new thread. im out

bigmack said:
if you want me to respect your opinion then please respect mine.anyways lets not get into this right now and get this pointless thread closed for your sake. if you want to pursue this further open a new thread. im out
In YOUR opinion, its a pointless thread. But your opinion sucks anyway.

Well lets try to figure out who's fault this is.......

Jay Z bought the kid the car.......

if it wasnt for jay z the kid would still be alive

Jay Z is to blame for all of this

but still tho who cares? its just his nephew...he shoulda had his own kids to worry about...damn and hes almost 40...smh...

C.R.Y.

2pacnbiggie said:
Well lets try to figure out who's fault this is.......

Jay Z bought the kid the car.......

if it wasnt for jay z the kid would still be alive

Jay Z is to blame for all of this

but still tho who cares? its just his nephew...he shoulda had his own kids to worry about...damn and hes almost 40...smh...
its not so suprising you say that considering you hate the man enough to kill him yourself.

^^ dude, do you hate Hova that much?

PEOPLE STOP MIS-READING THE POST. IT WASN'T THE CAR OF JAY-Z'S NEPHEW. JAY-Z'S NEPHEW WAS A PASSENGER IN THE CAR.

edit: first remark directed to the post before you

Confucius87 said:
^^ dude, do you hate Hova that much?

PEOPLE STOP MIS-READING THE POST. IT WASN'T THE CAR OF JAY-Z'S NEPHEW. JAY-Z'S NEPHEW WAS A PASSENGER IN THE CAR.

edit: first remark directed to the post before you

Jay-Z's Nephew Killed In Auto Accident
By Kye Stephenson
Date: 7/1/2005 11:30 am

Colleek D. Luckie, the nephew of Def Jam President Jay-Z, has died tragically from injuries sustained in an auto accident occurring on Route 220 in Pennsylvania, representatives from Def Jam confirmed.

According to sources, Colleek was traveling with friend Roscoe G. Neely, 20, of Brooklyn, New York on Tuesday (June 28) when Neely-who was driving-drifted across the centerline and struck a tractor-trailer head-on.

After the collision, the vehicle-a 2005 Chrysler 300-purportedly struck a telephone pole and traveled some 300 feet through a field.

Sadly, Colleek, who was wearing a seat belt, was killed. Neely sustained a minor injury and was taken to a local hospital.

Through the years, Jay-Z has made numerous references to his nephew in his songs like "Heart of the City (Ain't No Love)" from The Blueprint.

It's been reported that the vehicle involved in the accident was purchased by Jay for the 18 year-old Colleek as a graduation present.

In the past, Jay-Z said emotionally, his nephews represent something greater than his sister's offspring.

"I carry my nephews like my sons, always have and they have filled that void for me," Jay-Z has stated in published reports.

http://www.allhiphop.com/hiphopnews/?ID=4568

tHuG $TyLe

Staff member
Some of you are dicks in here, imagine if the story was "2pacs nephew died in car crash" most oy yall would cry your little hearts out.

So yea RIP

and closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.