Jay-z

Men Lie
Women Lie
Numbers don't
How do those numbers find out about the product being sold ? Our beloved media, yep the same one thats bought and paid for.

Bleieve it's cos hes actually a really good artist, a true artsist, if you want. But I just can not see it in what he raps about.

1) There's virtually no evidence to support him being a Mason. Masons are outspoken about being Masons. He hasn't donated to any Mason organizations or charities, which virtually all Masons do, especially rich ones.
2) I think I've heard you refer to Masons as the Illuminatti before, which is borderline insane, and makes me think that you know virtually nothing about them. Also, since you say Mason like it's a bad thing, you clearly have a very, very elementary understanding of Masons that is probably based on various non-credible websites.
3) No, then I would have spelled it wrong also, as I told you that it was incorrect. I would have had to change my sentence structure and lower my rhetoric, which is something I didn't want to do.
4) I've had this name on this board since I was 14. It's ridiculous, I know. I tried to change it a year or two ago but didn't want to go through the whole process. I decided it wasn't worth it. You spelled "you're" incorrectly again.

I don't like Oprah either, but it's pretty hard to deny that she is one of the most powerful women in America. I don't understand why you're so upset that Jay-Z was on Oprah. What's wrong with making connections with someone like Oprah? Is she a Mason too?
Before I reply to anything else, I want you to find for me where I referred to Masons as being the same as the illuminati. If you can't find it, I think you're borderline insane as you're obviously just melding shit together in your head.

Lastly, if you want to correct me on punctuation to try and big note yourself, feel free, I will fuck up a lot. Although it speaks volumes to me about the type of shit you get caught up on, the small meaningless shit.

bahahahaahaha... ETHER.. Little Skittle is my current forum hero

.. on a side note though, who the fuck cares, some people like jay-z, others dont. Thats hip hop for u. Shit would be redundant and lame if we all liked the exact same thing.

For people that don't like Jay-Z cuz he's a mason or part of the illuminati... Cuz of what? obscure accusations and theories? There's accusations and theories that ur hero Tupac was part of the illuminati. Does that mean you'll take everything you read or watch on the internet as fact and stop listening to pac?

Dont get caught up with all that shit b.
Yeah, indeed who gives a fuck, I'm just saying what I think about him, I never said he was definately a Freemason, and my opinion on him as a rapper would not change either way, he's a sell out in my eyes, and that's my main issue.

Bringing Tupac and Jay Z in on the same sentance is almsot insulting, lol. I'll just say this, look at what Pac rapped ( or raps, lol) about, and look at Jay Z's material.

S E L L O U T.

Not attacking anyone though, if you like him you like him, fuck I used to so how much can I really say about people that like him, I just like to point out certain things I notice :)

one thing i don't understand about jayz and he does it a lot of the time with other of his raps, in Empire State of Mind he's rapping about new york then he randomly says rest in peace Bob Marley, i mean wtf bob marley got to do with new york? ffs

^ ok i get it now, but a real rapper would have said something like 'cruising down marley boulevard in my '64 chevy jiggin to jammin while i'm jiggin jigga' yo' feel me

Yeah, indeed who gives a fuck, I'm just saying what I think about him, I never said he was definately a Freemason, and my opinion on him as a rapper would not change either way, he's a sell out in my eyes, and that's my main issue.

Bringing Tupac and Jay Z in on the same sentance is almsot insulting, lol. I'll just say this, look at what Pac rapped ( or raps, lol) about, and look at Jay Z's material.

S E L L O U T.

Not attacking anyone though, if you like him you like him, fuck I used to so how much can I really say about people that like him, I just like to point out certain things I notice :)
I know ur not attacking me.. but its nice to have some bumbaclot discussion on here.... anyways, back to the discussion...

Who are we to judge what a sellout really is? Jay-Z was never a socially conscious rapper, so how exactly is he selling out?

On the other hand Mr Shakur is viewed by many as a socially conscious rapper, deep thinker, or whatever u wanna call him. Yet along with his positive messages, his music is also filled with negativity.

So whats worst? giving a child a jay-z album and saying, listen lil man, this dudes an entertainer, its just music, hope u enjoy it. Or giving the same kid a tupac cd and saying listen carefully lil man, cuz this dude is a genius, really take heed to what he says. So the kid listens and takes in some positive messages but also the glorification of drugs and alcohol, etc etc.

... I really dont know where I'm going with this, but if u dont like jay-z because he sends out negative messages, so does pac. If u just prefer music that has a bit more substance then yea, that makes sense.

But you not liking Jay-Z cuz he's a sellout, I dont understand, because I still dont understand what or who he's selling out.

peace

It took me years to get into Jay-Z and I can see why a lot of people don't like him or don't recognise his talents. I find his voice annoying and his flow often irritates me.

However, I do think Reasonable Doubt is a classic.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.