Jay-Z to feature on new Nas album

PELLA said:
haha Jay-Z has better beats than Nas. Flip over both artist's albums. (except for Illmatic and It was written)
I totaly disagree. I'm starting to think that you are full of prejudices when it comes to Nas music. Check beats which DJ Premier, L.E.S, Saalam Remi, Havoc, Ron Brownz, Large Professor, The Alchemist, Marley Marl, Pete Rock and others made for Nas and then make comparasion.

troublesome2004 said:
I totaly disagree. I'm starting to think that you are full of prejudices when it comes to Nas music. Check beats which DJ Premier, L.E.S, Saalam Remi, Havoc, Ron Brownz, Large Professor, The Alchemist, Marley Marl, Pete Rock and others made for Nas and then make comparasion.

Tell this kid, besides this is basically going be like a Jay_Z LP (features, big name producers, etc.)

SonOf2pac

jay-z is known for his production... he's had every amazing producer produce for him at least once... nas only has pete rock and premo's name and if you want to call havoc, large professor, etc. big time than go ahead :rolleyes: ... nas is definately the better rapper tho... but face it... jay-z makes better albums (to the ears and promotionally)... so we'll see what happens... and pella is right about the leaked songs... i heard "what yall want"... sounds like mixtape music

troublesome2004 said:

ya, most of those are single tracks and 1/2 of these producers are wack (imo) and if u run the album from the intro to the outro, beats arent all that and its not something u wanna go back to. Thats just my opinion, i dont expect you to agree with me or nothin', but whatever. Nastradamus is a garbage album, im sorry, i gave it more chances that it deserved and i wont let it go on how awful it is, and God's Son aswell as Stillmatic are both overrated albums. Street Disciples i liked better than all 3. Thats just me.

SonOf2pac

HellRazor05 said:
Because it probably is. I don't understand why people think every new song that leaks by an artist is gonna be on their actual album.
i never said that i think that... but they're promoting it like it is... i know what u mean tho... the game comes out with a song called Faces of LA, and it's shit, and everybody thinks its the first single for the doctors advocate

SonOf2pac

PELLA said:
ya, most of those are single tracks and 1/2 of these producers are wack (imo) and if u run the album from the intro to the outro, beats arent all that and its not something u wanna go back to. Thats just my opinion, i dont expect you to agree with me or nothin', but whatever. Nastradamus is a garbage album, im sorry, i gave it more chances that it deserved and i wont let it go on how awful it is, and God's Son aswell as Stillmatic are both overrated albums. Street Disciples i liked better than all 3. Thats just me.
it's not that PELLA hates hip-hop music he's just into a different style... it's obvious to me... i happen to like all that music too but i appreciate true hip-hop from back when it meant more than just girls grindin and cars with 24s... back when it meant a freedom of speech and story telling... i got faith in people like Lupe to bring hip-hop back to it's origins using beats from todays style mixed with a little of the old school :thumb:

you gotta have the right people wokring together if u want good old rap back, and thats the truth. Picture Buck 3000 working with Method Man :rolleyes: :laugh:

SonOf2pac said:
jay-z is known for his production... he's had every amazing producer produce for him at least once... nas only has pete rock and premo's name and if you want to call havoc, large professor, etc. big time than go ahead :rolleyes: ... nas is definately the better rapper tho... but face it... jay-z makes better albums (to the ears and promotionally)... so we'll see what happens... and pella is right about the leaked songs... i heard "what yall want"... sounds like mixtape music
It's not about the name it's about the quality. Anyway, all the producers I mentioned are the real giants. Jay-Z makes better albums in a comercial view but Nas do that in a artistic view.

PELLA said:
You are irreparable. ;)

SonOf2pac said:

your all forgetting that Nas HAS already tired this(not to mention he has never had a #1 except Street Dreamz remix on the top rap).....Your knoweldge on Nas is ? at best given Nas has worked with TrackMasters, Timbaland, Dr. Dre, Kanye West to an extent (Poppa Was A Playa anyone?),Rockwilder,The Alchemist,Emniem all big name producers......but Nas will come out with heat, all you have to do is listen to Nas is Like to hear great lyrics and a great beat comign together as one.

AmerikazMost

PELLA said:
word on tha street is this album is gonna just as wack as God's Son...I can see that. Nas has a lot of weak beats on his albums. Except for Illmatic and It Was Written. We'll see. Hope to God Premier has a huge hand in this.
Canada doesn't have streets

I will buy the album, just as I have bought each before it.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.