Jay-z = Ryhme stealer

^^^ what does that have to do with this thread? why do you keep tryna change the thread?

its about jay z stealin everybodys rhymes...so what if he has nice rhymes wit out the biting, it still doesnt change the fact that hes a big time biter

"im not a writer ima biter" - jay z

often to say though Jay-Z does bite ppls lyrics and all and thing is though he sells it better whether we can admit it or not, yes it is wrong,yes he is sucessful, and yes it makes him seem unoriginal but lets face it it happens all the time and it will continue until he retires out of the buisness but he has slowed it down up to now.

ShArpEnUrSwOrD said:
im not hating just to be hating, im hating because there is a perfectly good reason to be. i cant help that u are oblivous to the fact that jay steals so many ryhmes from others.

and to answer your question jayz hasnt done a fuckin thing to me, i was simply stating my opinion of him, wheather u approve of that or not i dont give a fuck. ur a punk bitch for even sayin that im just hating to be hating get ur poop dick out of jayz's ass and realize what he is doing is called PLAGERISM, and shouldnt be tolerated.

imagine if you came up with a sick four or five lines, and you thought they were the shit. Then you try and get your song on the air and it doesnt get air play and your album flops.

now imagine you hear jayz saying the four or five lines you worte 6 years ago IN HIS FINAL VIDEO OF ALL TIME

do u understand that shit BITCH?

no explain it to me again. I was so overwhelmed by your wisedom that I couldnt understand it at all. Oh by the way thats sarcasm if your dumb ass didnt realize. hahaha poop dick wow your a clever cat arent you? How am I all on Jay-Z jock when I aint even saying he's the Goat or any other groupie shit. Im just saying that hating on Jay-Z is pointless, I mean do you feel better knowing that you hate him so much? Your an idiot and idiots like you shouldnt be allowed to use a computer. Your lil' whack snaps dont hurt my feelings. Grow up and act your age not your shoe size.

Oh by the way pick up an XXL every month they have a whole section on supposed rappers who what do you call it "plagraize". hahahahaha.

Tito said:
Someone wanted to know why Jay is a top 10 emcee. There you go.

Jay-Z and Kobe :thumb:
lol u like jay z and kobe...smh it doesnt get any worst

did u see when shaq and the heat killed the lakers on xmas? that was one of my fav days of 2004. And when the bulls killed the lakers LOL Ben gordon and Kirk Heindrich >>> Kobe

and when ether dropped that was one of the best days in hip hop

yep..

lebron, shaq and nas >>>> kobe and jay z

Tito

2pacnbiggie said:
did u see when shaq and the heat killed the lakers on xmas? that was one of my fav days of 2004.
Killed? You call a 2 point win "killed?"

2pacnbiggie said:
And when the bulls killed the lakers LOL Ben gordon and Kirk Heindrich >>> Kobe
Bulls still wont make the playoffs.

2pacnbiggie said:
and when ether dropped that was one of the best days in hip hop
Ether was dope.
2pacnbiggie said:
lebron, shaq and nas >>>> kobe and jay z
lol

my vote goes to sam cassell...reppin alienmania 4 eva with the wolves...ne 1 else thinks garnett looks like he jumped out of space jam?

Tito said:
Killed? You call a 2 point win "killed?"
When you're a team that has a player thats supposed to be better than michael jordan, then yes they squad got killed. Kobe couldnt even make the game winner lol ...he'll never be better than mj

Tito said:
Bulls still wont make the playoffs.
well we'll have to see but right now the bulls are in playoff contention...they've beaten the twolves, pistons (last year champs) and kobe and the fakers...anything can happen

Tito said:
Ether was dope.
i knew you were smart :thumb:

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.