Jay-Z & Nas On Stage Together

they performed dead presidents together and then nas did made you look and then jay did encore also d block was there and they did kiss your ass goodbye and also kanye and paul wall was there also beanie and said he aint gunit still roc and dame was there too thats all i kno right now

PuffnScruff

i just got the news on my sidekick2. i was reading the email in front of people in my class. dudes were like "what the hell? really? when?"
nas did the hook on ded pres. that is so awesome. so whose album is going to have the nas and jayz collabo? nas new record? or jay's come back out of retirement?

XIAN

He said "I declare war." But that was like a month ago, so I think that he was supposed to go at Game and Henchman was able to squash it. So I think that was good that Nas and Jay came together. I support Nas in whatever so if he thought it was a good move I support that. It takes a lot of strength to do what they did. Hopefully it'll be example for hip-hop.

Does anyone know if the Lox were there?

~peace~

ill-matic

XIAN said:
He said "I declare war." But that was like a month ago, so I think that he was supposed to go at Game and Henchman was able to squash it. So I think that was good that Nas and Jay came together. I support Nas in whatever so if he thought it was a good move I support that. It takes a lot of strength to do what they did. Hopefully it'll be example for hip-hop.

Does anyone know if the Lox were there?

~peace~

yes the LOX were there

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.