Jay-Z - Kingdom Come Leaks

yea im gonna have to disagree. im a huge jay-z fan from reasonable doubt to the black album but this cd is like pure garbage. he should have retired when he said he was going to. he really ran out of things to talk about...i thought he pretty much took care of everything on the black album and he really should have stopped right there.

Seventy2Ouncez said:
yea im gonna have to disagree. im a huge jay-z fan from reasonable doubt to the black album but this cd is like pure garbage. he should have retired when he said he was going to. he really ran out of things to talk about...i thought he pretty much took care of everything on the black album and he really should have stopped right there.
What did you expect? He freestyled this album in shower.

I'm feelin:

Trouble

Beach Chair (reaaly cool sound)

Oh My God

Minority Report

Dig A Hole

"Lost Ones" is probaly my favorite track.. I like how they cleaned it up and that it sounds better then the one that leaked last week.

The album isnt that bad now that i listened to it all night and this morning.. Nowhere near T.B.A or Blueprint (both of em) though..

linx

Staff member
S O F I said:
The way I see it, Prelude > Doctor's Advocate.

Quality over quantity.
Ahaha. And you laughed at what I said. Dude, how is Hov's album even touching Game's? I'm a bigger fan of Jay and i'm not gonna deny who has the better album.

_carmi

me, myself & us
iCON216 said:
Damn, this album was pretty dissapointing...:mad:

^This is me now
from my 1st listen that's how i feel too. :(

btw lol @ the gif. so you think you can dance. awesome.

oh and doctor's advocate > kingdom come
it's not even questionable.

_carmi

me, myself & us
iCON216 said:
You stop posting in Boxden?
don't have time anymore. i barely post here anymorte except for the last few days.

btw if you have the snoop album link can you pm it to me? pleaseeeee or if anyone has it.

_carmi said:
don't have time anymore. i barely post here anymorte except for the last few days.

btw if you have the snoop album link can you pm it to me? pleaseeeee or if anyone has it.
School in the way?

Sent a link....:)

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.