Jay-Z - I'm A Biter Not A Writer

ARon

I knew he used a lot of BIG lines but that was ridiculous. The rest i knew about but damn, Mr.Cee needs to quit letting Jigga borrow all bigs shit or something, god damn.

^^^just wanted to add that some lines where missing....like the on he stole from pac...."My Attitude was fuck it cause muthafuckers loved it" and some dre lines and others.....

Ya'll barely getting this??

that chi-town shit right there I heard 107.5 mixed that shit themselves.
oh and most were taking out of context like the slick rick lines plus Jay already said why he bit biggie.
It isn't really biting when you don't claim it as your own we all know jigga's using old lines, or atleast you should if you dont thats on you, plus hes borrowing lines from an old friend of his its just complements. Same goes for slick's lines he just redid Rick's "takeover" so he saw it fit to use those lines no biggie(no pun intended)

its just a bunch of lines taking out of content,except for those Big L lines and Snoop ones

Jebus said:
Ya'll barely getting this??

that chi-town shit right there I heard 107.5 mixed that shit themselves.
oh and most were taking out of context like the slick rick lines plus Jay already said why he bit biggie.
It isn't really biting when you don't claim it as your own we all know jigga's using old lines, or atleast you should if you dont thats on you, plus hes borrowing lines from an old friend of his its just complements. Same goes for slick's lines he just redid Rick's "takeover" so he saw it fit to use those lines no biggie(no pun intended)

its just a bunch of lines taking out of content,except for those Big L lines and Snoop ones
Compliment or not, you can't just bite lines from someone like that, continuously and consistently. Why can't he come up with his own shit?

hes not a writer hes a biter!

this is really disgusting tho. I mean hes stealin everything from biggie, big L, pac, snoop...smh

hes even bitten mase and 50 cent ..wtf?

Its really disgusting that he doesnt give any credit to biggie when he does it for the most part. Its not like biggie has that much material ..smh jay is a biter

Jebus said:
He does write his own lines ya'll acting like those the oonly lines you like he has dropped like what 9 albums??
:thumb: and like jebus said in his previous post
he already explained why he borrows biggies lines.
hes biggin up his brother.
id like to see anyone out of this thread rap off the top of their head and keep it 100% percent original at the same time. guarantee ud need someones style for inspiration.

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
I'm not a Jay-Z fan. I own only 1 of his albums.

But I have to admit although I dislike his music, he is a legend. And an inspiration to many too. Look what he's achieved.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.