Jay-Z - I'm A Biter Not A Writer

2Pax

As someone else already said, exclude his biten lines and he still has some amazing music, more than enough to give him legendary status.

sniper said:
:thumb: and like jebus said in his previous post
he already explained why he borrows biggies lines.
hes biggin up his brother.
id like to see anyone out of this thread rap off the top of their head and keep it 100% percent original at the same time. guarantee ud need someones style for inspiration.
what about the ones stolen from bun b, snoop, 50 cent, mase, 2pac, big L, and all the others?

did pac never borrow lines ? ever ? did 50 cent never did mase never did big l never ? did snoop never ?

u just got a vendetta against jigga, just admit it. every1 knows its a bit obvious.

yea they borrowed a COUPLE lines here and there...but nobody in the history of hip hop has never bitten as much as jay z. Theres a line between paying homage and biting and jay ran over that line along time ago

2pacnbiggie said:
yea they borrowed a COUPLE lines here and there...but nobody in the history of hip hop has never bitten as much as jay z. Theres a line between paying homage and biting and jay ran over that line along time ago
thank you, i wouldnt expect any different from u :thumb:
but that bein said i dont think ull see any point any1 makes about jay z anywayz. but jayz music catalogue >> nas' catalogue.

sniper said:
thank you, i wouldnt expect any different from u :thumb:
but that bein said i dont think ull see any point any1 makes about jay z anywayz. but jayz music catalogue >> nas' catalogue.
lol @ jay's catalogue bein better than nas

Nas catalogue >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Jay's catalogue

Illmatic, Stillmatic, Lost Tapes >>>>>>> Every Jay Z album

jay just talks about the same shit over and over sprinkling other peoples rhymes on his albums

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.