Jay-Z Announces He Isn't Retired From Rap

ArtsyGirl

nebb1234 said:
Jay-z seems like a snake. Biting rhymes, lying to his fans, wonder what bullshit he feeds beyonce
Or the BS she feeds him? Probably something like "No Jay I dont think your lips are 'that' big" :p

2pacnbiggie said:
this is the worst news of the year.

I wish he woulda stayed the fuck retired.

LOL @ all those idiots who bought the black album thinkin it was gonna be the last one. When will jayz's fans admit that he lies and uses them all time time
Jay is not the only one who have done it, countless entertainers did this trick before

lol, who cares, hes wack. thats no hate, i just think hes wack, hes got a few good songs but thats it,i respect him cuz hes a good business man, and he fucks beyonce

he did that last year as a publicity stunt for extra sales he has no intention of retiring anytime soon. so if you hate him you'll be sad and if you love him its making your day.

I just knew it, it was impossible for him to retire yet even though Black Album sounded like an Outro album. Let's hope Dre produces this next album like it was said several months ago. This can turn up to be one of the greatest albums of all time, maybe even better than Blueprint which was a classic imo.

Peace

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.