Jae Hood Wants To Embarrass Lloyd Banks In Front Of The Whole World

KosimO

On Probation: Please report break in guidelines to
Jae Hood may not be popular, but he is way better lyrically than any G-Unit member.

But is that picture seriously Jae Hood? He looks like a fucking gremlin/bat. Oh well he can still rap good.

J-Hood is good lyrically. I'd like to see him battle Lloyd Banks cause he's the best out of G-Unit. It could be interesting and funny thinking of punchlines they both got the capacity to spit...

7 Syns

roaches said:
7 Syns just slit his wrists.

??, because of that thread? I know Jae Hood's young and all but his below average, sure his got time to develop into a better emcee over the coming years and I wouldn't be surprised if he did. However going by what Ive heard him do now? Nah, especially after the "i'm all over you like white on rice" line. Red Café > Jae Hood.

peace.

HellRazor05 said:
Jay-Z embarassed his ass and 50 shook his hand afterward. That's some bitch-made type shit right there.
And doing some undercover cop shit with recorders like Jada did to GL isn't?

Or Styles stabbing some dude from behind in the ass?

C'mon man. All street rappers do shady things, each single one of them. It doesn't matter if you're a fan of D-Block, G-Unit, TS or motherfucken New Kids On The Block all these dude's in the industry are shady.. It's a shady industry filled with shady business men. So naturally artists after awhile begin to get shady too and when those artist were raised in fucked up neighbourhoods then shit's all dark and grey. Shady.

peace.

roaches

??, because of that thread? I know Jae Hood's young and all but his below average, sure his got time to develop into a better emcee over the coming years and I wouldn't be surprised if he did. However going by what Ive heard him do now? Nah, especially after the "i'm all over you like white on rice" line. Red Café > Jae Hood.
I meant specifically what I quoted. That shit is what you were railing against in that thread about the decline of east coast rap, no? "Joint with Young Jeezy, joint with Chingy, joint with Akon..."

Personally, I don't understand all this violent stuff Jae Hood is talking. He's talking about how he's gonna punch Banks in the face. I'm like what is all that about? Banks hasn't done or even said anything to him as I can recall. All this violence talk isn't necessary. If he's gonna keep it on wax, he should keep it on wax. Everyone seems to go after banks the hardest when he seems to be the least trouble in G-unit, I don't even get that. And out of all the members, why go after the quitest one? He should threaten Yayo, who's spoken the most trash if not all the trash about D-block or even worst Young Buck, who is also a lyrical monster, but Jae must've heard about the vibe awards and decided to skip him.

Even though I don't take sides in beefs, I'll take Lloyd Banks side on this one if anything happens.

7 Syns

roaches said:
I meant specifically what I quoted. That shit is what you were railing against in that thread about the decline of east coast rap, no? "Joint with Young Jeezy, joint with Chingy, joint with Akon..."

I thought you were being sarcastic, which you were but at my overall opinion dropped in that thread. My bad. But yeah, the blood is running fast into the sink.

peace.

damn some of yall soundin mad gay judging dude on appearance.

pick up ruff ryders vol 3 all star freestyle track ...... jae hood and cassidy both debuted on there. holla.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.