Jae Hood Wants To Embarrass Lloyd Banks In Front Of The Whole World

This interview is part of D-BlockWorld.com and MoreHipHop.com

What are some of the projects you are currently working on besides your album?

We're working on this entertainment company called ODG entertainment which is actually my entertainment company that I'm starting. I have four artist and we are at the beginning stages of just establishing this entertainment company, besides that we are starting this clothing line company called hood wear, so between those two things and my album, I'm figuring I got my hands tied, getting involved in a couple of things.

As far as tales from the hood what else can we expect from the album as far as features and producers?

You can expect real lyricism and diverse concepts, and versatility man, that's what you can expect, that's what a lot of artist lack right now, this time and day they lack versatility and originality they try to be like the next man and try to duplicate the other artist that came before them, like other albums but it cant be done but they still try and they sound ridiculous after that. In the mix of trying when they put their joints out, but my joint is the opposite its just crazy and it's a classic, I aint just saying it cause its me, I put it together a little nice its chef'd up nicely, its been in the works for a couple of years so I had more than enough time to sit there and hand pick everything and what should go, and what sounds better than what.

As far as the single to we have a release date yet, or a name?

It's gonna come out around the end of December or something.

You picked one out as of yet?

No, cause I got a lot of potential songs right now, out my 18 songs that I got on my album I got at least 16 potential singles, I got a joint with Chingy, a joint with Young Jeezy, both of those two can be a single, I got a joint with Akon's artist, that could be a single, I got a joint with kiss and this guy Rashad that could be a single it could go a lot of ways man.

Now being that D-block's situation is getting crazy what keeps you rolling with them, when you can get more of an opportunity with another label?

Nah, believe, everything is cool now we on D-block/Koch so we on an independent situation we're gonna be seeing way more money as going platinum and multi-platinum so I'm at a comfortable stage right now, I keep myself, self motivated, you know I just work hard cause I know it's a grind it's a process you gotta do it you gotta pay dues in order to get what you wanna get you gotta put in work I know its gonna pay off one of these days.

How old were you when you got down with D-block did you gaining a lot of jealous enemies?

Yeah, I did. But before I even got signed, or anything I was hanging around I was like 14, 15 running around with them.

As far as mixtapes the streets are waiting for a new solo tape like hood stripes, when can we expect that next mixtape?

In about two weeks, you gonna hear about 2-3 hood CD's in the next 2 months. Delz is doing one, DJ big Mike is doing one, as a matter of fact I'm pulling one out myself. We just trying to flood the market instead of putting a lot of freestyles on the tape we gonna flutter it with songs,

-Fan Questions-
You come consistent when it comes to all your disses to 50 Cent, how does it make you feel when he doesn't respond?

They don't gotta respond when they don't respond its just letting me know that they are thinking about something, its one of two things, one we don't wanna respond to this kid and give him that type of leverage, to where everybody is gonna be like yo who is this kid that he is responding to, he has to be a threat in some way if he responding to that kid. And the other one is that they just don't want to get involved in that situation. I don't know which one of the two it is but because 50 is a smart guy. I can't really pin point it but it doesn't even matter because I wanna keep on hitting. I release right now that's just a little scratching to the backing, I got real jabs and upper cuts for these dudes.

Who do you think out of G-Unit brings the most competition to your skills?

I don't know man because none of them nigg** aint sayin shit. I would think I was suppose to go like this I wouldn't respect Banks, and all of them if they came at kiss and all of them like that because they aint at that level to come at him like that. So I'd go with Banks, Banks is the most lyrical one out of all of them. I', waiting for him to respond so I can get at him and tear at him and make him look stupid in front of the whole world.

Do you ever think this whole situation gonna be resolved one day?

That shit aint never gonna get resolved that nigg* went way too far, and said a lot of disrespectful shit he had no business saying. It's real funny anyway this whole situation we laughing at this man.

So you guys probably gonna collaborate with Game in the near future?

I got something with Game, Sheek got game on his album, you know what I'm saying. We don't really care about those dudes, let them do what hey do, we gonna do what we do at the end of the day we gonna monopolize and we gonna capitalize off this situation. They put us in a good situation, cause now we have the air of more audiences, then we had before. We actually got some of their fans listening to hear what we gotta say back to them. So they put us in the situation where we got more people listening. So if your bitch ass nigg** is listening good looking.
For the record if I see Banks I'm punching him in his face. Straight real, to keep it funky with you. I don't give a fuck if he got locked up 20 times I still beat the shit out of that nigg*. That shit aint knew to me I'd been in many of those situations.

As of D-Block you, Kiss, Sheek is there any other artist getting down, I hear something about this T-Waters guy.

I can't really talk on that situation of who else is on D-Block, because I don't really know too much about that we don't have nobody else as of my knowledge. I can't speak on the T-Waters situation.

What else does D-Block have planned for the near future?

D-Block is just trying to take over man it's a movement, we just trying to get everybody behind us man get the streets, the streets are already following us, we trying to get up there, record company wise and be one of these rap juggernauts as far as a label, label wise we need this power. In the mean time ODG is gonna be on the rise. (There's like four people right?) All people under 21, 21 and under.

What's an average day for Jae Hood?

I wake up go to the diner get a little breakfast go to the crib. I'm lying before I do all that I wake up brush my teeth, smoke then I get something to go back to the crib smoke again throw a beat, get my mind right, write a couple of joints called freestyles, something like a verse or two, go outside see what's going on in the hood, make sure everything is going smooth and accordingly, make a couple of business cards. Make sure my man is on point doing what they suppose to do as far as the clothing thing cause we gotta company now that we gotta run so I got a lot more responsibility than what I had, so I'll be dumping my knowledge into my artist with the locks then gave to me and what I didn't see with other artist being around them. I'm dumping that right on them it's gonna be crazy that means a lot.

KAMIKAZI said:
Damn, which part tells how he plans to embarrass him?
Who do you think out of G-Unit brings the most competition to your skills?

I don't know man because none of them nigg** aint sayin shit. I would think I was suppose to go like this I wouldn't respect Banks, and all of them if they came at kiss and all of them like that because they aint at that level to come at him like that. So I'd go with Banks, Banks is the most lyrical one out of all of them. I', waiting for him to respond so I can get at him and tear at him and make him look stupid in front of the whole world.

this nigga is fukin stupid, OH IM WAITIN FOR BANKS TO RESPOND!! cmon the gunit dont even give a fuck about u bum ass for real..keep waitin..they aint gonna get at jae hood....they might get at jada and stylesp

roaches

No, cause I got a lot of potential songs right now, out my 18 songs that I got on my album I got at least 16 potential singles, I got a joint with Chingy, a joint with Young Jeezy, both of those two can be a single, I got a joint with Akon's artist,
7 Syns just slit his wrists.

jerzeymobfan said:
this nigga is fukin stupid, OH IM WAITIN FOR BANKS TO RESPOND!! cmon the gunit dont even give a fuck about u bum ass for real..keep waitin..they aint gonna get at jae hood....they might get at jada and stylesp
And you stop dickriding the Gay Unit.

TCD said:
D-Block are even wacker than G-Unit and that's saying something.

I disagree. Jada, Styles and Sheek come nice about 3/4 of the time. G-Unit comes nice about 1/2 the time.

Jae Hood is maybe the worst "street" rapper out there right now. There are a lot of mixtape rappers I like (pappose, main-o, saigon) but I have never heard a song by Jae Hood where I said "oh shit, I gotta hear that one again".

HellRazor05 said:
You think cats really gave two shits who 50 was when he made "How I Rob." Jay-Z embarassed his ass and 50 shook his hand afterward. That's some bitch-made type shit right there.
Actually they met at Summer Jam right before Jay-Z dissed him, but supposedly Jay-Z told 50 that he liked "How to Rob" but insisted on getting back at him, and then he did just minutes later. But 50 has a funny way of making his "losses" seem like victories. After Jay-Z dissed him, he was all happy because he didn't know that he was even popular enough to the point where people would recognize his name, and when Game shitted on him on "300 Bars" he didn't say anything back and is now talking about peace and positivity and making business moves. Basically he knew he couldn't come back stronger, which is also why he bowed down to Jay-Z in the first place yet dissed Ja Rule over and over again.

HellRazor05 said:
You think cats really gave two shits who 50 was when he made "How I Rob." Jay-Z embarassed his ass and 50 shook his hand afterward. That's some bitch-made type shit right there.
That shit about J-Hood was my opinion. I personally think the guy is wack. I have those Best Of D-Block 1-9 CDs that were on mIRC a while ago and I tried sooooo hard to listen to J-Hood, I just couldn't do it, the guy is wack to me. Is flow is boring, his punchlines are so predicatable (like most punchlines are today), and I just can't feel his style.

And yes, people did give 2 shits about who 50 was. Remember, a lot of people think he got shot because of that song. Kurupt, Jay-Z, Sticky Fingers and Ghostface all dissed him because of that song.

Banks is nasty but Hood would shit all over Yayo & 50.
The only thing he should be shitting on is his face to cover it up and prevent further embarrasment. Fucking fool. D-Block is so wack, they're lyrics are shit and they're nothin but clowns. "D" stands for dumbass.

I mean, i aint sayin nothin about the kid rap wise... but honestly, dude is one UGLY mother. I sorta feel bad, like, if anyone spits at him about his appearance... ohh, I dunno, I just feel bad for real real ugly people like that =/

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.