Jadakiss stupid laugh...

I think its funny, sounds like he's sat on some nasty shit and just realised. But the question thats begged is, 'is it more annoying than Lil' John's 'Whaaaat?!' or even worse:
Jazzy 'Fizzle's' - 'Ladies and Gentleman'. Man I hate him, he ruins good tracks, eg, Biggies new album.
If I was asked the question, 'What would I rather do than listen to that c**t all day long', my response would be as follows:
"I would rather jump in a failed parachute dive, whilst wearing a barbed wire thong, and then have my landing cushioned by a factory of rusty Stanley-Knives, which in turn slit my testicles before I run out side and fall into a pool of vinegar before being swiftly hit by a speeding train...... repeatedly."
But hey thats just me.

1. Jadakiss's Laugh
2. Puffys constant yelling " AS WE PROCEED, TO GIVE YOU WHAT YOU NEED!!!!"
3. Ying-Yang Twins and there haaaaaaah (I think missy did that once too, *shudders*)
4. Any DJ that gives damn shouties throughout 3/4 of the song.

fuk sakes

7 Syns

DUB CEE said:
i think xzibit stole that though from DPG i coulda sworn hearing it on Dogg Food
I first heard it on an Ice-T record way back in the day, then again on Ice Cube's "Ghetto Bird".

peace.

7 Syns said:
I first heard it on an Ice-T record way back in the day, then again on Ice Cube's "Ghetto Bird".

peace.
ghetto bird ima have to dig up my ice cube collection

which ice t record do u think it was?

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.