ja rule debate... *2 threads in 1* kinda

EDouble

Will suck off black men for a dime
Pittsey said:
50 cent just does that pop ish better.

Ja Rule's voice is what lost him fans. It was cool for a while, but I can't listen to it. The only recent track of Ja's that I've been able to stand is New York.
50 just made the better gimmick. 50s ass is too, out there for me. i just cant believe him. , too cheesy & its jus like he wouldnt be 2 much fun 2 hang with.

ja's voice > 50s bullshit he calls speakin

i agree with the last line u put though.

ARon

VVV is still a dope album, each album after that has its cuts, i've liked him just not some of the songs he makes. Ill probably buy this new album see what he has to offer, with Joe and jada tellin him to go at 50 again it seems as if he hasnt lost any respect in the game, hasnt lost any from me really.

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
I'll buy Ja Rules new album too.

I'm not a hater. It's just how I see it. I honestly think he's fallen off so far he'll never get back on.

I even have a signed copy of R.U.L.E. Although this is the first time I've admited it.

ArtsyGirl

I dont mind some of Ja's tracks, even some of the club tracks. Depends what mood I'm in really but his not as bad as some make it seem. I love the track he did with Method Man & Redman his verse was sick:
Easy, ain't Nann niggas spitting like me
Nor Murderers motherfuckin' INC
Niggas will pass me, look me in the face, ask me
Are y'all really holdin' weight or did somebody gas me?
Ja the myth, ready hand me the fifth let me explain
Your lil' man made me give him a lift
So you ridin' with gangstas
I'm up to a whole lot of other shit
Murderers is the clique, niggas can't deal with
Try it (Hataz) you gonna get yours to the heart
Lesson tonight by the four-four
Niggas want more than a little bit, hot shit
L.L. an Red
Ja Rule with Hot Nix I'm the best at that shit
So bitches explain this
We ride dick so well, head game from hell
I love making them yell, my name
Rule baby, and ain't shit gon' change, uh, uh
People jumped ship so fast when 50 came only to realise that boat was sinking too.

Pittsey said:
I'll buy Ja Rules new album too.

I'm not a hater. It's just how I see it. I honestly think he's fallen off so far he'll never get back on.

I even have a signed copy of R.U.L.E. Although this is the first time I've admited it.
what do u mean by 'fallen off' ??
if u mean sales-wise then the amount of ppl selling like that is about 2........... exempting any1 on interscope of course.

or if u mean musically then i think the beef made ja step his game up notice the difference between the last temptation ..... and r.u.l.e ?? alot of improvement, hes never been a top notch lyricist, but he has his moments ..........
ie last of the mohicans, race against time 1 and 2, where im from, watching me, one of us, destiny, the warning, dial m for murder ...... ya get the idea right :)

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.