ja rule debate... *2 threads in 1* kinda

confession:: i like ja rule :( and the majority of this board doesnt, ive tried to disguise my ja rule fan club obsession by posting random shit like, 'yeah, kweli is the man!!!' and 'fa really, papoose gonna be big'......dont hate on me :mad: i know theres not much these days, but why all the hate on him still? or has the weight shifted to 50? ja's pretty much never mentioned anymore but ya'll still hate him...he's not biting makaveli that much these days.......[the Loki name change doesnt count] :p .....

few questions:
Is He no Longer Inc?
How Much did R.U.L.E. sell?
Didnt ja rule say he was dropping 2 albums this year?
Any info on them?
If he's not Inc, who he's signed to?
i seen article saying he was dropping a album under a new label, just forgot which, thanks for any info

peace...

r.u.l.e sold bout 630k...........
hes still with the inc, jus not on def jam anymore.
he is droppin an album at the end of the year and one to follow it up soon after.
i heard that him and irv are signing to atlantic, irv = new president, but i dont think thats official.

ps im a ja rule listener too.

Diddy7 said:
Ja Rule sold more than 630K. He sold a few million all his albums combined. Irv Gottis been convicted I think.
at most hes at bout 650k cos his albums off the radar now. out of the top 200.

ps irv aint gone 2 court yet.

EDouble

Will suck off black men for a dime
ja's aight. but like a homie i was talkin to said, hes just made bad business moves

did his thing dropped some hot shit but got confused did some bad business moves but him himself my opinion is hes cool. got blackballed out by 50 cent so thats depressin

ja is far from done. 50 got his moment, but now its collapsing. once game destroys 50 cent,then everyone will be off 50's dick. i think he reached the top and now he's going downhill.

Same thing happened with Ja. Everyone loved him, when someone new came in,he fell off. That's what game is doing with 50 cent.

Then when things are normal,and 50 is no longer in the spotlight,i think ja rule will once again be respected and loved by many.

50 ll be in the spotlight as long as interscope is behind him. real talk.

but game aint gonna be ending 50's career...........cos nowadays unless u acknowledge a diss it never happened, which is sad as fuck.

and even if game ripped g unit to shreds.........if they dont respond, ppl will jus assume they won.

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
Ja Rule's career is over. 50 cent just does that pop ish better.

Ja Rule's voice is what lost him fans. It was cool for a while, but I can't listen to it. The only recent track of Ja's that I've been able to stand is New York.

50 Cent isn't gonna fall off for a while. And he'll be around longer than Game. Game is a 50 wannabe, down to the trainer range and clothing range. The urban clothing market is saturated, you need a good marketing plan to sell, quality doesn't matter, because it's all shit anyway. Game is basically a baby 50.

50 Cent has the charts and the clubs locked. You may hate him, but he does that well. While he will never get propz from the heads ever again, he's laughing all the way to the bank.

And as for Game, everyone used to hate him, now he's up against 50 he gets plenty of respect, and people laugh at his amazingly weak disses.

So bye to Ja Rule, bye to Game, hoping 50 fades into the background and we get some decent rappers to replace all 3.

If ja got killed right b4 50 came into the game he would have been well respected. A lot of ppl who dont like Ja Rule now because he is not "in", many of em use to be fake and used to say murderrrr.... or be behind ja rule. I like Ja Rule and lyrically i.e blood of my eye he has the talent.

Ja Rule hassssss made alot of bad business moves, if what em was saying was right and ja really kicked it with em and 50, he shouldnt have dissed 50.

Ja Rule should not have also got eminem involved....

Ja Rule should not have dissed DMX

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.