iv never anticipated a new hip hop album

yea i get you.
im goin to end this thread by saying what i should of said in the start.
there so fuckin much music/albums i want that im not sittin round thinking damn rap sux i cant wait for eminem to drop a new album.

2Pax

Aristotle said:
If you do know someone like that, shoot them on the spot, wtf. Who does that stupid shit. But say you dont have someones album but you know what to expect, cus everyone else in the world has it. So you know if it is good or not and all that shit. The thing about a new album is, ITS NEW. No one knows what will be on it and so forth, therefore, you can anticipate someones album without having their whole collection.
I know plenty of people like that, I say you should get this album and they say "Ha fuck that it's years old", thats just life not everyones the same as you.

Chronic

Frank Grimes said:
, did you read my post or what?. no.
i how can i anticipate an artist when i havnt heard all the previous music. , Like i dont know why people say there looking forward to the new {rappers names album} if they havnt got ALL there other albums. and theres not ALOT of artists who i own ALL of there albums, even though id like to. man im sick of people not understanding my post. im gonna stop making threads
Yea I read your post. So did everyone else in this thread and they all misunderstood you. It's obvious what the problem is.

Next time try writing understandable English, then you won't have to bitch at people for not understanding you.

:)

Someone hears several songs by a rapper, they think all or most of those songs are tight. They hear that the rapper has an album coming out. They think/hope the album will be of the same quality.
Why do you need to hear ALL their previous music to anticipate their album?
What about someone like Masta Ace? He's been around since the late 80's and he came back with an album in 2001. The album was good so people looked forward to his next album. What don't you get about that? And looking at his 2001 album will give people a far better view of how his 2004 album sounds than if they peeped his older albums.

Or is that also not what you mean Grimey?

Chronic

Frank Grimes said:
but its not like you can wait around thinkin damn i cant wait til whoever the fuck drops a new album when they'v already got shit out.
Why not?
You can't look forward to GTA: San Andreas because you already have GTA 1?

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.