iv never anticipated a new hip hop album

, ,
, i just realised that i never have.. i havnt been listening to rap for too long, but iv never anticipated a new album all the albums iv really wanted are already out, iv never been like "oh i cant wait for {rappers name} to drop an album cause iv heard all the other albums
you understand

2Pax

I don't blame you, there's not been much to wait for these days the last album I anticipated was Encore, and I was let down, so i've figured if you don't anticipate it you won't be let down if the albums wack.

not that there isnt good shit coming out, theres a fuckin shitload, just i like to check all of the other' albums from that artist before i can say im lookin forward to there new album.
like its just hard when someone says what albums you lookin forward to in 2005, i think, fuck im not looking forward to the new jayz album, or the new luda album cause i havnt heard all there albums before to anticiapate what there bringing next.

the only exeption is an artist making there 1st album . as well as the new Nas album, but i coulda waited anotha 6 months cause i havnt worn out all his previous albums

2Pax

Yea I was kinda waiting for the games album but I had half of it before it leaked and I discovered he was just another average MC behind some great production.

2Pax said:
I discovered he was just another average MC behind some great production.
now thats what i was tryna say
im not trying to hate on "the game". but put almost any west coast rapper in his situation and they could perform just as well or better.

2Pax

Frank Grimes said:
now thats what i was tryna say
im not trying to hate on "the game". but put almost any west coast rapper in his situation and they could perform just as well or better.
Yea the games gonna blow up no doubt, but not because of his lyrical content but due to the quality of producers he's worked with. There's several other westocast rappers I'd rather see in his place, Kurupt and Crooked I for two.

Chronic said:
Maybe you don't know enough good artists
, did you read my post or what?. no.
i how can i anticipate an artist when i havnt heard all the previous music. , Like i dont know why people say there looking forward to the new {rappers names album} if they havnt got ALL there other albums. and theres not ALOT of artists who i own ALL of there albums, even though id like to. man im sick of people not understanding my post. im gonna stop making threads

Anticipating new Krayzie Bone album but thats pretty much it, shit it drops in two weeks!! Im anticipating a new Bone thugz album sometime this year hopefully

couple years.

again, theres not alot of rappers who i own ALL there material so its hard for me to look forward to there new shit without checking there past.

ILL SAY IT AGAIN, I KNOW THERES A SHIT LOAD OF GOOD MUSIC THAT HAS CAME OUT LATETELY AND ALOT MORE TO COME THIS YEAR AND THE FUTURE,

Please dont mistake my thread for one of those whinging threads about how theres no good rap, or raps dead or whatever.

ARon

I understand what your trying to say, but what does you not having the collection of an artist keep you from going shit, this guy is gonna drop a new album, TIGHT.

well,,, nothing, i guess, but its not like you can wait around thinkin damn i cant wait til whoever the fuck drops a new album when they'v already got shit out. like some people wont buy an album unless its new. , hey, maybe people like that dont exist and im just talking crap.

ARon

Frank Grimes said:
like some people wont buy an album unless its new.
If you do know someone like that, shoot them on the spot, wtf. Who does that stupid shit. But say you dont have someones album but you know what to expect, cus everyone else in the world has it. So you know if it is good or not and all that shit. The thing about a new album is, ITS NEW. No one knows what will be on it and so forth, therefore, you can anticipate someones album without having their whole collection.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.