Its Official: Death Row Records Is No More

Duke

Staff member
better believe sugie took care of himself one way or the other.

still, sad to see one of the "great" labels die out. RIP

damn shame to see this, but not like it matters the west will never get the respect it deserves for taking the game to the next level'.Thats how East Coast Cats (least some) get down'.

killuminum said:
P diddy is a mason and thats the reason why he is still on top an makin g´s .Suge is hated by those peopel he is contra illumnati that´s why the want him bankrupt dead or in jail

ur really into that illuminatie shyt arnt u?

SOme ppl view the masons as a positve thing and some ppl view it as an evil dictatorship.... what do u think?

Dante said:
but don't you see? it's not the end, it's a new dawn.
They could release albums and take control of the label, or they could just liquidate their assets (which is what's probably going to happen). There's too much work to make death row profitable...

Rahim

VIP Member
Staff member
well.. this is some surprising news to me..

Though they havnt been doing great these past years, I guess this is what had to have happen..(not to mention all the trouble suge got into..) he kinda brought it on to himself..

ArtsyGirl

Los Angeles County Superior Court Judge Ronald Sohigian said Knight, who co-founded Death Row with rapper Dr Dre in the early 1990s and helped launch the careers of performers Snoop Dogg and Tupac Shakur, could stave off the order if he fully disclosed his assets in a debtor's exam set for April 1.
Me Against the World = #1 Album '95 I dont consider Death Row Pac's start.

Anyway it didnt look like Suge was going to revive Death Row so I guess its a good thing he's no longer in control. If someone can come in and bring it back good, but I doubt it.
This just shows how stupid Suge is though, if he had participated properly he might have had a chance.

artisticgurl said:
This just shows how stupid Suge is though, if he had participated properly he might have had a chance.

I don't believe that - suge most surely has a reason for doing what he did. Like most news story only hear half the story, thez alot more going on behind the scenes.

ArtsyGirl

Yeah but this isnt the only time, and its not the only time its come out bad for Suge, I highly doubt this was done under advice from his Lawyer.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.