It's bad

S O F I

Administrator
Staff member
Rap music, like every other type of music, evolves and changes. The music you've grown to like is almost non-existent. Hip hop has moved on - you haven't.

masta247

Staff member
but then there are also others who make some real gritty hip hop music. just expand your horizons and dont expect to hear the hip hop equivalent of mozart on the radio, but also appreciate that there is a form of hip hop out there for anybody to embrace
That's the point - there are rappers that do it but with every year there are less of them.
It's harder to find something decent.

Sofi - I just don't like the way it evolved. I don't like that new "hip-hop". I don't want to "move on" because I started to listen to that music for totally different reasons. Same reasons do not apply in "mainstream" rap. I just find no reason to listen to it as I find no value there at all. Listening about bling and cars is against my values. Yeah, I'd rather hear about guns and problems if that's what you want to ask.
I see a huge difference between what I hear on the radio and what I listen to at home. They are so different that it's hard to call both "hip-hop". And I wonder if that thing on the radio is really hip-hop because if so that I can't deal with it.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.