is timberlake crip walkin in the new snoop vid?

its seems like everyone is doing it, aint snoop the one that said "This goes out to popstars and RnB singers, nigga quit c walking if u aint a gangbanger"

So lol this is crazy you havent seen the video but you DO wanna know if he is crip walking...Is that something the vid needs to have if the makers want you to see it?

EDouble

Will suck off black men for a dime
one mc on dj said:
So lol this is crazy you havent seen the video but you DO wanna know if he is crip walking...Is that something the vid needs to have if the makers want you to see it?
yes, who the fuck would watch a video without it :confused:

Snoop's music is nothing but pathetic now, from Doggystyle he has gone to Drop It Like Its Hot which is an aight song but lyrically pathetic, that Lets Get Blown shit was straight garbage, that new song with Justin is pathetic and gay to, he is 1 of the biggest sell-out in the music industry :thumb:

I guess its alright as long as a crip give you permission. In this case, Snoop probably told Justin to do it.

But I always wonder what it would look like if Michael Jackson c-walked. That would be some Moonwalker '05 shit. :D :thumb:

i never noticed it
all i know is hes a sexy azz white boy

the songs wack snoop dogg been trippin lately
i miss the old gangsta wtf happen to him

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.