• Jay-z Is The G.L.O.A.T

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jay-z Is The G.B.O.A.T

• Shit He Is Both

• Total voters
one mc on dj said:
LOL wack beats jigga got kanye west backing him wtf are you on?

And please stop replying you will only continue to make yourself look even more stupid....

YOU MY FRIEND ARE THE DEFINITION OF A TYPICAL PACGROUPIE

http://2pacboard.com/forum/life.html <<<ur home now go back to it

i'm sorry i dont' like tha beats you do, all i'm sayin is, i haven't heard a jay z beat i have liked. i don't have tha same taste in beats that you do so don't lable me a pacgroupie because i don't like what you do comprende?

Rather Unique said:
Is Jay-Z The G.L.O.A.T Or G.B.O.A.T

G.L.O.A.T = Greatest Liar Of All Time

Jay-z fakes his retirement 3 or 4 times to lie and decive his fans to thinking this was gonna be his last album

G.B.O.A.T = Greatest Biter Of All Time

well we all know his biting antiics, biting legends such as, Biggie, Nas, Big L and even more, ill post up the audio of jay-z biting all the rhymes if u want

so what is he G.L.O.A.T Or G.B.O.A.T

personally i think both

Don't forget about Pac, he bit off his lyrics and hell, the lame bit a whole damn song.

2PacThug4Life said:
i'm sorry i dont' like tha beats you do, all i'm sayin is, i haven't heard a jay z beat i have liked. i don't have tha same taste in beats that you do so don't lable me a pacgroupie because i don't like what you do comprende?
NO i call you a pacgroupie cuz of your ridiculous comments about jay-z...You see I wouldn't have replied to you if i didnt think they were stupid...We do not have to listen to the same music. If you think Jay-z was all I listened to you thought wrong if you think I am a jay-z dickryder that's ok that won't stop me from telling you how stupid ya comments about jay-z are...

And It's not like I like all of kanye's beats...but kanye did produce some hot tracks and everybody knows that..you are dissing him for no reason...Now tell me you didn't like 1 single beat of let's say...hm...The black album... :eek:

Rather Unique said:
that wasn't a insult that was an order I think I told you to go home :rolleyes: didnt I? If not I will still do it...I can't really call you a pacgroupie tho i meant you got ur ass served for big L...who yeah I have got to admit ripped jay in that 7 minute freestyle...Big L was no doubt a real nice emcee I hope we can agree on that...

one mc on dj said:
NO i call you a pacgroupie cuz of your ridiculous comments about jay-z...You see I wouldn't have replied to you if i didnt think they were stupid...We do not have to listen to the same music. If you think Jay-z was all I listened to you thought wrong if you think I am a jay-z dickryder that's ok that won't stop me from telling you how stupid ya comments about jay-z are...

And It's not like I like all of kanye's beats...but kanye did produce some hot tracks and everybody knows that..you are dissing him for no reason...Now tell me you didn't like 1 single beat of let's say...hm...The black album... :eek:

no i didn't like 1 single beat from tha black album. did you like 99 problems because it was horrible IMO

2PacThug4Life said:
no i didn't like 1 single beat from tha black album. did you like 99 problems because it was horrible IMO
Yeah I did it was nice but I can't listen to it all day...But LOL you are telling me out of all those top producers you didn't liek a single beat they produced? LOL...that's crazy I wonder if you have heard the full album and not just his singles

one mc on dj said:
Yeah I did it was nice but I can't listen to it all day...But LOL you are telling me out of all those top producers you didn't liek a single beat they produced? LOL...that's crazy I wonder if you have heard the full album and not just his singles

i listened to 30 sec clips of off samgoody.com and didn't like em

2PacThug4Life said:
i listened to 30 sec clips of off samgoody.com and didn't like em
lol ok stop replying man I told you this was goin to happen.... :p

fucking idiot

And please stop replying you will only continue to make yourself look even more stupid..
BUt you know what I will give you a chance to proof that you are not an idiot by reccommendin some good shit to all members in this thread:

http://2pacboard.com/forum/thread129133.html

aban said:
jayz sucks, hes doesnt have one good song about the ghetto, drugs(not bullshitting)

hes only sings about pimpin and partying....prove me wrong
I thought Hard Knock Life was pretty tight, awesome use of the Annie sample.

aban said:
jayz sucks, hes doesnt have one good song about the ghetto, drugs(not bullshitting)

hes only sings about pimpin and partying....prove me wrong
money, cash, hoes, money, cash, hoes

i fuckin love that type of shit. but he has other songs:
'renegade', 'you must love me', 'december 4th', 'a dream', 'song cry', 'u don't know' (amazing song), '99 problems', 'momeny of clarity', 'allure' (topics no other mc touches usually, like a woman falling for a drug dealer), 'brooklyn's finest', 'feelin it', 'can i live', 'regrets', 'real niggaz', 'where i'm from', 'friend or foe (98)', 'meet the parents' (amazing), 'bitches and sisters', 'CAN'T KNOCK THE HUSTLE'...

i'm thinking you were just being sarcastic to make a point, at least i hope so.

stillkilluminati said:
the song with $hort on it? that shit's classic, please. jay-z's fake?
he jacked the song from biggie's real niggas do real things, he straight stole that hook

SMH

Biggie's Real Niggas Do Real Things >>>>>>> Jay Z's Bitten Real Niggas

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.