Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jay-z Is The G.B.O.A.T

• Shit He Is Both

• Total voters
Is Jay-Z The G.L.O.A.T Or G.B.O.A.T

G.L.O.A.T = Greatest Liar Of All Time

Jay-z fakes his retirement 3 or 4 times to lie and decive his fans to thinking this was gonna be his last album

G.B.O.A.T = Greatest Biter Of All Time

well we all know his biting antiics, biting legends such as, Biggie, Nas, Big L and even more, ill post up the audio of jay-z biting all the rhymes if u want

so what is he G.L.O.A.T Or G.B.O.A.T

personally i think both

xxx

Master P is more of a biter. Look at his album titles, song titles, rhymes, style, the artists he signs.

And as of now, Nas just out does Jay (in my book) but its very close as for the best ever behind Pac.

2PacThug4Life said:
at least he could have changed some stuff in tha song i mean come on, it sounded xactly tha same.
You never thought that was exactly his point? Perhaps a some sort of tribute? You know im sick of pac groupie comments about how jay fucks up pac's shit...HE GOT YOU LISTENING DIDNT HE? !!! and that is all he has to do... :)

one mc on dj said:
You never thought that was exactly his point? Perhaps a some sort of tribute? You know im sick of pac groupie comments about how jay fucks up pac's shit...HE GOT YOU LISTENING DIDNT HE? !!! and that is all he has to do... :)

a tribute? i think not. sounds like he doesn't know what to say so he takes someone's song and makes it his own. i ain't hatin on jay z jus because of this song, i dont' like him at all. he has wack beats and his voice is annoying.

2PacThug4Life said:
a tribute? i think not. sounds like he doesn't know what to say so he takes someone's song and makes it his own. i ain't hatin on jay z jus because of this song, i dont' like him at all. he has wack beats and his voice is annoying.
LOL wack beats jigga got kanye west backing him wtf are you on?

And please stop replying you will only continue to make yourself look even more stupid....

YOU MY FRIEND ARE THE DEFINITION OF A TYPICAL PACGROUPIE

http://2pacboard.com/forum/life.html <<<ur home now go back to it

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.