Is Immortal Technique the best Lyricist alive?

KaMaVeLi said:
u crakheadd i was asking for your opinion! i didnt say he is the best. Read the question properly before answering it.
k, no hes not... like i said every artist got their stengths and weaknesses... and i dont think i can pick ONE artist to be the greatest

.. techniques definitely got skills, but still theres Crooked I who's also deep as fuck, theres Pharoahe Monch (check his word play on agent orange), theres the cats on Outerspace who both outshined technique on Angels Of Death (since technique went waaayy off topic with the political shit), if ur lookin at political content Paris is much harder hitting... hmm Kweli's got much more meaningful lyrics.

I'm not saying either one of them are the best, but they definitely got there strengths

~peace

ImmortalTech said:
k, no hes not... like i said every artist got their stengths and weaknesses... and i dont think i can pick ONE artist to be the greatest

.. techniques definitely got skills, but still theres Crooked I who's also deep as fuck, theres Pharoahe Monch (check his word play on agent orange), theres the cats on Outerspace who both outshined technique on Angels Of Death (since technique went waaayy off topic with the political shit), if ur lookin at political content Paris is much harder hitting... hmm Kweli's got much more meaningful lyrics.

I'm not saying either one of them are the best, but they definitely got there strengths

~peace
ur a very devoted fan.

lol... well my name was picked cuz yes i did at one point think he is the illest alive, but that was just a phase like 2 years ago(a lil before mainstream fans heard of em), but thats how im lookin at it now

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.