Is Immortal Technique the best Lyricist alive?

no...but he mos def got a lot of skills...........and the way i see it rappers like him need to put their back pack rapping days behind them and go out and make some real change for their talent...becuase we have rappers like 50 cent with mediocore lyrical skills and rappers like Chingy and Nelly with no lyrical skills going platinum whenever they drop an album

hahah oh boy... You cant just label any ONE artist as the best lyricist alive... ever individual has their preference in style and messege. Alotta ppl juss biggin up Tech cuz of his political stance. And plus all artist got their moments... so i guess u cant really say he's the best.

*waits for the Big L and Crooked I arguements to come up*

Damn it's always the same bullshit on this board...it's all about Pac Biggie Suge Knight Eminem and his friends and Immortal Technique..

newayz Technique is nice but his shit is very repetitive..His political subjects keep coming and his lyrics continue to be sumwhat nasty...But hey thats what the kids love so he keeps writing em..thats his lil gimmick he isnt ne different from ne mainstream artist

no he isnt, he is also extreamly overrated, i cant listen to his music becuz his voice is also very terrible,he sounds like some sort of 1950s dracula.

You know I still think the voice argument is not relevant at all..thats 4 ne artist...I refuse to ignore an artist cuz of his or her voice...That is in my eyes wrong...

one mc on dj said:
You know I still think the voice argument is not relevant at all..thats 4 ne artist...I refuse to ignore an artist cuz of his or her voice...That is in my eyes wrong...
thats nice :rolleyes: (yeah rolleyes bitch) but u cant listen to a rapper with a crap voice, the main reason i dont listen to him is becuz of his voice, the same goes for lloyd banks(one of the worst voices ever) :thumb:

Mase

one mc on dj said:
What the fuck? What if someone sounding like a retard?

Silleone said:
thats nice :rolleyes: (yeah rolleyes bitch) but u cant listen to a rapper with a crap voice, the main reason i dont listen to him is becuz of his voice, the same goes for lloyd banks(one of the worst voices ever) :thumb:
Well...You can I mean..you don't have to like his voice but I mean a voice doesn;t make a rapper a bad rapper his lyrics do..And Im not saying its you but ive seen way too many ppl diss rappers cuz of their voice..

He's overrated because he's underground and cats like to give him props to seem hardcore. That political stance also brainwashes people into thinking he's better than he actually is.

Immortal Technique is alright, he has a great vocabulary but lyrically he is not amazing.

When I first heard Tech I was blown away but nowadays he just seems like any old average rapper, with his one strength being his meaningful, intelligent lyrics.

Yeah but just watch how many ppl on this board will start dickryding him again when his album drops and how he will be called greatest rapper alive...shits so predictable

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.