Is Game Bout 2 Get Shut Down ??!!! Must Read In

if that is true, that's a bitch move game is tight fuck 50 he kicked him out and now is whining like a little bitch to boss? :mad: what a shame i hope game does leave 2 death row, back to the good old westside :D

ARon

If they are so worried about money drop every artist on their label except for Dre so he can only work on his album, fuck, Detox might sell more than anything, hyped already and were still looking at a year.

Whether or not this is true, i highly doubt Dre would just drop Game from Aftermath. Also, if interscope knows what the fuck they're doing, then they'd realize that the documentary shitted over 50's massacre. The massacre was such a sad album and game's coming on too strong.

Cheesyphily16 said:
Whether or not this is true, i highly doubt Dre would just drop Game from Aftermath. Also, if interscope knows what the fuck they're doing, then they'd realize that the documentary shitted over 50's massacre. The massacre was such a sad album and game's coming on too strong.
Not in sales.

ARon

Execs dont care if this album is gonna be classic or not, they care if it will sell. Jin can vouch for that, why you think he is leaving.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.