Is Game Bout 2 Get Shut Down ??!!! Must Read In

http://www.MixUnit.com Removes Game's Mixtape Due To Pressure

At the behest of our sponsors, mixunit.com will no longer provide Nu Jerzey Devil & DJ Skee Present: The Game - You Know What It Is Vol 3 for selection. We apologize for any inconvenience.

and heres an apparent insider story.........

combat jack said:
from combat jack at byron crawford.com (the guy who did the top 5 most gully moments in hip hop)

"Anyways, yesterday afternoon, I happened to be in midtown Manhattan hanging with some old music exec buddies I haven't seen in a while (no homo). It's about 3 pm and we're doing some afternoon man style drinking before my buddies take some very important business meetings (which should tell you something about why the music biz is in such a sorry state). Anyways, my man "H" stops by (no homo), H happens to be a pretty important guy over at Interscope Records. Anyways, what with me being somewhat out of the loop over the past couple of months, I ask him how that Teh Ghey's performance and outburst at New York's Summer Stage show a few weeks ago against Fiddy and G-Unit was playing out over at the label. He threw back a shot of Remy Martin, looked me in the eye and said "The Game Is Fucked!!!" He explain to me that the day after the Game's outburst and tirade against Curtis Jackson and all things G-Unit, Jimmy Iovine (the short Israeli who runs Interscope and who is making mazillions of dollars with Eminem's Shady Records, Dr. Dre's Aftermath Records and Fiddy's G-Unit Records) was shook when he realized that his stable of money makers might possibly crumble. Fiddy, love him or hate him, has sold, collectively with all G-Unit records released over the past 3 some odd years, about 30 million records worldwide. The Game, to date, has sold about 2 million. Do the math. Being that Fiddy, over the past year has exhibited as well as demanded a strong, almost dictator-like sense of the importance of loyalty to he and his crew, Jimmy was deathly fearful that Fiddy would abruptly break with Aftermath, Shady and Interscope, thus cutting off their flow of his money making G-Unit Label.

Being fearful of pissing off Mr. Jackson, Jimmy, Eminem and Dr. Dre that very next day, hopped on a private jet flying them from Los Angeles to Toronto, where Fiddy is in the process of filming his upcoming biopic film. All parties sat down and, in trying to feel where Fiddy was and also to keep dude happy, they decided to do the following: After the run of Game's current single "Dreams", Interscope will slowly kill all remaining momentum on Game's "Documentary" lp (meaning no new single, no new videos, no press, nothing). They will then keep dude from recording an lp for a looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooong effing time. However, because they won't drop him from the label anytime soon, Game won't be able to sign to another label for a loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong effing time and thus, will have no other outlet to record a follow up lp. That being said, dude will be on severe lockdown at Interscope for a looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong effing time. Talk about slow death. The worst shit about all of this, H said, was that Game isn't even aware, even as you read this, that this shit is going down. If you ask me, he'd be better off doing a bid with Shyne, Beanie Siegel and C-Murder behind bars.

Now, I am in no way a Game nor a Fiddy fan, but when I heard this exclusive bombshell of a story, there was no way I could resist sharing this with you sick fucks. As The Game's career slowly recedes into nothing but a memory, remember that you heard it here first, way before Mr. Game even realizes what's going on. Oh yeah, the music industry is SHADY!!!"

ChrisZimbo

Staff member
i very much doubt this . They will put out his third and final video "dreams" , wait until they can suck every last cent out of his album , then kick him

Hot

I cant see them keeping him on aftermath. If they aint gonna let him record a new album hes gonna want to leave.

Theres no reason why they would hold him.

if it's true... damn.

but he can still do mixtapes and such, so they can't shut him up. i'm sure there's some kinda way out of this. maybe some 5 million dollar lawyer will know.

From BWS

The Game completes movie, set to release new single

Rapper the Game is set to release a new single called Put On The Game. The track was produced by Timbaland. It's the fourth release off Game's double platinum album The Documentary.

The Game recently wound up a successful tour with rapper Snoop Dogg. He is set to embark on a European tour, and he will then head back in time to the US to perform at the BET Awards on June 28. Jamaican-born director Cess Silvera recently directed the Game in the film The Millionaire Boys Club. Silvera directed the underground hit Shottas.
no more singles eh?

Swollen_Member

On Probation: Please report any break in the guide
They would have to drop him if they don't release an album within a certain time frame, most artist contracts include some kind of claus like that. But if his album is delayed out of spite, I can only imagine his mixtape sales will go through the roof, and in mixtapes you can say whatever the hell you want.

jerzeymobfan said:
is it possible if the game go to DEATHROW???
Hmm, while they had the West Coast peace conference I'm not sure Snoop would be advising Game to go there......oh & Suge reportedly talked shit before the conference happened about having Game killed by the same people who killed his man Billboard.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.